Change Text On Billing & Shipping Form

I need to change the field box title text on the registration (the text beside the red astrix), shipping and billing forms, i've tried to do this in languages but it's not altering the text.

How do i do this.

Swifty,

Go to Administration - Profile fields.

Here are all profile fields and you can change the name of each field.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='swifty' timestamp='1416381206' post='197337']

I need to change the field box title text on the registration (the text beside the red astrix), shipping and billing forms, i've tried to do this in languages but it's not altering the text.

How do i do this.

[/quote]

Please take a look:

Thanks guys it's so simple when you know how, the thing is my developer told me to edit via languages which was completely wrong, thanks again.

Can you tell me how i change the default text in the state/province drop down filed from Aberdeen to Select County.

Check in "shipping - taxes > states, mine already shows select county/state at checkout, above aberdeen

John

Mine has Select State above Aberdeen but Aberdeen is displayed when the registration page loads it only when the drop down box is selected that Select State is visible which is i think is incorrect on page load the Select State should show and the customer should have to select a state before they can proceed.

Am i correct in thinking this sequence of events?

Default address.

[quote name='swifty' timestamp='1416428191' post='197412']

Mine has Select State above Aberdeen but Aberdeen is displayed when the registration page loads it only when the drop down box is selected that Select State is visible which is i think is incorrect on page load the Select State should show and the customer should have to select a state before they can proceed.

Am i correct in thinking this sequence of events?

[/quote]

Settings → General → Default location

Checked Settings → General → Default location and the Default State shows -Select State- . The state/province field box in my browser still shows Aberdeen.

Any more suggestions?

Ive sorted the problem and used languages to change text - Select state - to - select county - .

Thanks for all the help.

[quote name='swifty' timestamp='1416517553' post='197534']

Ive sorted the problem and used languages to change text - Select state - to - select county - .

Thanks for all the help.

[/quote]

Doesn't make any sense but okay.