Change Size For Product Images

Hello,

I am using 4.12.1 version and I noticed that the detailed image of the products is automatically resized.

I would like to keep the image size as it is uploaded in the detailed product view.

Is there a way to do this?

I know that the add-on Detailed Images Size from eCom Labs is allowing to do it but seems only compatible up to 4.11.5 version.

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/detailed-images-size.html

Thank you!

Valentin

I am using 4.12.1 version and I noticed that the detailed image of the products is automatically resized.

I would like to keep the image size as it is uploaded in the detailed product view.

Is there a way to do this?

I know that the add-on Detailed Images Size from eCom Labs is allowing to do it but seems only compatible up to 4.11.5 version.

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/detailed-images-size.html

Our module is compatible with 4.12.x versions as well

First, thank you for the info! Seems it is working.

Second, thank you for doing a great job, making these addons available to everyone for free!

Maybe I didn't explain properly what I want to achieve. When I hover over the product image in the product page it shows the desired level of detail. But when I click to show full image, the picture is scaled down in a frame. I would like to have the full picture, filling the full frame. I attached a picture, maybe is clear this way.

Here is the picture

2021-02-10 01_04_31-Window.png

Our module resizes detailed image during upload if their size exceeds size specified in the addon settings. It does not nothing with the image preview functionality

In case someone else is looking for the same setting, the issue was the OwlCarousel. To change it, go to Settings/Appearance and change the Default image previewer setting to Swiper. Cs Cart will show the image as it was uploaded.

Thank you for keeping us updated

I have been trying to figure out how to address this problem myself. I use the swiper for the default image previewer. Both display images that are the same width as the thumbnail for the product detail page. Where does one set this image size? Like the original poster, I would like my customers to see nearly-full-screen high-resolution images.

We have turned on the image zoom add-on so that our customers can see image detail when they hover, and that does work, so the original image size is on the server somewhere.

I would rather not install add-ons for what should be core functionality and the system used to work well before "upgrades". Is it possible to not use an image previewer?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might help.

You cannot disable previewer out of the box. Additional code changes are required to do it

Thanks, eComLabs for your reply. We have found that, by rolling back our test store, the problems with the small detailed images occurred two upgrades ago--following 4.13.2.sp1. This would seem to be a bug in the software, but I would think that there would be many more people inquiring about it if it were not somewhat isolated.

Thanks, eComLabs for your reply. We have found that, by rolling back our test store, the problems with the small detailed images occurred two upgrades ago--following 4.13.2.sp1. This would seem to be a bug in the software, but I would think that there would be many more people inquiring about it if it were not somewhat isolated.

We did not face such issue during 4.13 upgrades. So it is required to examine issue on your server directly