Change Page Title On Product Options

Hi All, I am hoping someone may be able to help. I have added product option filters to our website, however upon pressing an option filter the page title changes to “Filter Name - Shopping Cart Software & Ecommerce Shopping Solutions by Cs-Cart”

Is there any way that we can change this, I can’t find anywhere in design blocks or anything in order to get this changed.

Kind regards

[quote name=‘AmitP’]Hi All, I am hoping someone may be able to help. I have added product option filters to our website, however upon pressing an option filter the page title changes to “Filter Name - Shopping Cart Software & Ecommerce Shopping Solutions by Cs-Cart”

Is there any way that we can change this, I can’t find anywhere in design blocks or anything in order to get this changed.

Kind regards[/quote]

Content > Languages

Search for ‘Filter Name’ and change it to xyz…

Thanks Indy, Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to be able to change the Page Title :frowning:

Thank you again

how can i chamge the page title “Shopping cart Software & Ecommerce software solutions by cs-cart”

i thought that would be very easy to do, but now i can’t find they way.

it is not in languages,it is not in index.php or index.tpl, it is not in settings…so where is it??

[quote name=‘elk’]how can i chamge the page title “Shopping cart Software & Ecommerce software solutions by cs-cart”

i thought that would be very easy to do, but now i can’t find they way.

it is not in languages,it is not in index.php or index.tpl, it is not in settings…so where is it??[/quote]

Go to: Design > Blocks > All pages

then click on the icon beside of the ‘All pages’ sentence.

thanks. i search the forum and found the solution. i have never paid attention to that icon.