change default order status

The answer was previously in the forums, but can't find it now.

I need to change the default order status back to “P” for processing. I previously changed it to “O” for sometime now, but need to changee it back. I recall it involved editing code in fn_core or payment.tp for the processors I use… which is currently paypal. I looked in those files and find PP_response… but not sure what line I need to change.

Anyone else change this before?

I found the modification… skins/basic/customer/payments BUT…

The problem is this change was effective for cart 2.0x Sometime with all the upgrades, the setting must have migrated into the database. I replaced all the cart files with the new 2.2.2 files and restored the DB, and paypal order response are still “Open” rather than “processing” and I noticed that I haven't had transaction posted since I made the original change in 2.0x.

On a fresh install, it shows “processing” and the paypal transaction details.

Ideas???

Hello carterj,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experienced this problem.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

We're having this same problem with Paypal orders coming in as Open instead of Processing. It just started - they had been coming in correctly.

Hello Kathiew,

Thank you for your message.

You can also contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server so that we can check the problem on your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hello,

We have the same problem but we submitted the problem to CS Cart Helpdesk and evena fter 2 or 3 weeks of investigation, PayPal orders are not changing orders statuses to Processed but orders remain 'Open'.

As other are suffering from this problem, I think it's a CS CART concern.

Note that we actually have no issue with PayPal express orders whose status is automatically changed to “Processed”.