Cdn Problems

Hello,

So after trying a few things out with amazon cloudfront the following error message popped up (no idea what it means)

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_CLOSEPOLICY - assumed 'CURLOPT_CLOSEPOLICY' in /data/www/******.nl/app/lib/other/amazon_sdk/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php on line 621

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLCLOSEPOLICY_LEAST_RECENTLY_USED - assumed 'CURLCLOSEPOLICY_LEAST_RECENTLY_USED' in /data/www/******.nl/app/lib/other/amazon_sdk/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php on line 621

Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given in /data/www/******.nl/app/lib/other/amazon_sdk/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php on line 621

Can anyone please explain what is going on?

Best wishes,

Looks like you are running an older version of cs-cart. Suggest you upgrade to current or have your hosting/AWS environment use a version of PHP supported by your version of cs-cart.

Hello,

So after trying a few things out with amazon cloudfront the following error message popped up (no idea what it means)

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_CLOSEPOLICY - assumed 'CURLOPT_CLOSEPOLICY' in /data/www/******.nl/app/lib/other/amazon_sdk/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php on line 621

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLCLOSEPOLICY_LEAST_RECENTLY_USED - assumed 'CURLCLOSEPOLICY_LEAST_RECENTLY_USED' in /data/www/******.nl/app/lib/other/amazon_sdk/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php on line 621

Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given in /data/www/******.nl/app/lib/other/amazon_sdk/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php on line 621

Can anyone please explain what is going on?

Best wishes,

Would like to share that we provide aws hosting services along with speed and security optimization. Please check the link http://cloudkul.com/aws-hosting/cs-cart-aws-hosting/ Feel free to contact us at support@webkul.com. We will be glad to help you.

Looks like you are running an older version of cs-cart. Suggest you upgrade to current or have your hosting/AWS environment use a version of PHP supported by your version of cs-cart.

We are running the latest version of PHP 7, latest version of MySQL and the latest version of cs.cart (4.4.2). So I dont really understand what is going on overhere.

So I did some more research, found out that this option was DEPRECATED in php 5.6.0 => check this link for more info http://php.net/manual/en/function.curl-setopt.php

I am forwarding this to cs-cart staff support for now as this clearly seems to be some sort of cs-cart bug instead of my fault (or a wrong server configuration).

Full quote from the php site:

CURLOPT_CLOSEPOLICY One of the CURLCLOSEPOLICY_* values
Note: This option is deprecated, as it was never implemented in cURL and never had any effect.
Removed in PHP 5.6.0.

UPDATE: Added a post to the bug tracker page --> http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6613-deprecated-php-functions-used-in-the-cdn-implementation/

UPDATE --> ISSUE CONFIRMED, PATCH IS MADE AS WE ARE SPEAKING.

Can you post the patch please for benefit of others?

Can you post the patch please for benefit of others?

There isn't one yet.