Ccavenue Payment Gateway Integration/ Add-On For Cs-Cart.

Payment Gateway Integration is the final step toward accepting payments online on your website. This step is crucial and could be tricky as it’s the part of development team who need to work out on different API calls.

CCAvenue Payment Gateway makes better business sense as your preferred payment gateway. CC Avenue is excepting All Major International and Indian Credit Cards, Debit Card; Indian Customers can also pay the amount through their Indian Bank Accounts. User can pay the amount through Mobile Payment Option. It’s work with any shopping cart.

Synic Systems is developed CCAvenue payment gateway add-on for CS-Cart Versions like 2.0.x, 3.0.x, 4.0.x and 4.1.x. Please contact us if you want to integrate the CCAvenue add-on with your CS-Cart shopping cart.

For CCAvenue add-on click here

Regards,

Ayappan Radhakrishnan.

Synic Systems Pvt Ltd.

I was trying to check out the demo of your product for the past few weeks but it is always down so I am unable to view how it functions. I just tried to use your chat but no one ever answers there. Please let me know when you fix your site and I will check it out if I haven't found something else.

I was trying to check out the demo of your product for the past few weeks but it is always down so I am unable to view how it functions. I just tried to use your chat but no one ever answers there. Please let me know when you fix your site and I will check it out if I haven't found something else.

Hope you are doing well.

Thanks a lot for your interested with our "CS-Cart CCAvenue Payment Gateway add-on". We are ready and happy to provide the add-on to you. We will install the add-on once payment received from Client end.

Please place the orders using following URL:- http://bit.ly/1NOEwv5

Please take a look on add-on demo video here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3C8hMOqS5E

Sorry for that you could not able to take a look our demo store and facing problem, we are closed our demo store for upgrade kind of activities.

Our Chat session will be active from 10.00 AM to 7.30 PM in IST and rest hours customers can send the message using same chat session.

Thank you.
Synic Systems Pvt Ltd.
Leading eCommerce Development Company in India and France.
www.synicsys.com l www.store.synicsys.com l business@synicsys.com l +919790940232

Sorry, I was actually trying to find out more information about your Stripe add on.