CC Order Notifications

Can anyone tell me how to send Order Notifications to two recipients?

You should be able to add 2 email addresses separating them with a semicolon.

Or create an email address in your domain account and use the foward to option

[quote name=‘zeero6’]You should be able to add 2 email addresses separating them with a semicolon.

Or create an email address in your domain account and use the foward to option[/QUOTE]

I tried comma and semicolon and got an error on the front end of the website while placing an order…

What i meant was for the ownwer and someone else to be notified of an order, not for 2 customer emails to get notified.

I tried adding two email addresses in the admin area so orders would go to two addresses. But, no go. when I did this… on the front end of the site a error message popped up about the two email addresses. It happened when completing a order.

I setup a alias in my hosting control panel… much easier.

Hi, I have managed to get the email notifications sent to admin and sales mail ids. But my major worry is the two email ids are being displayed in the customer’s Invoice. That will confuse customers. I want to display only one email id. Is there anyway to make it bcc?

I can not make the bcc or cc from the main ‘sales’ mail id through the control panel, this email id is associated in many places and gets hundreds of emails, so I am interested in only internet order confirmation emails.

Is there anyway to do this? Or can you suggest the script location?

Thanks.

What I did was create an email address like order@domain.com and than have that email foward to 3 people. That way only shows from order@domain.com