Categories Menu

Hello

I’m having a bit of trouble with my categories menu. The ‘categories_expanded.gif’ is showing on the sub-categories menu even when there’s no categories under them.

Click here to have a look: http://www.moonrust.co.uk.

The only other way I can get it to work is that the ‘categories_expanded.gif’ disappears altogether when the sub-categories menu is open.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Dropdown.css

Line 78

Thanks Jesse

I’ve taken that out (which is how the code was originally), but now the ‘categories_expanded.gif’ disappears when you hover over the sub-menus.

:confused:

[quote name=‘doddles’]Thanks Jesse

I’ve taken that out (which is how the code was originally), but now the ‘categories_expanded.gif’ disappears when you hover over the sub-menus.

:confused:[/quote]

It should be in the next line?

No luck…

It doesn’t matter what I try, I can’t get the expanded gif to appear when the sub-menu is there.

Any ideas?

I’ve also got another problem with my testimonials page.

I want to change the background colour of every other post but I can’t find the code anywhere…

You can see what I mean here: [url]Moonrust Design

Also, I think I should have posted all this in the store design section rather than this one. :oops: Sorry.

I’m still looking for ideas on how to sort out both my testimonials page and my menu images.

Any help would be much appreciated :confused:

[quote name=‘doddles’]I’m still looking for ideas on how to sort out both my testimonials page and my menu images.

Any help would be much appreciated :confused:[/quote]

Have a look in:

./skins/[YOUR_SKIN]/customer/addons/discussion/styles.css

Sorted, thanks Sno. :smiley:

I was looking in the wrong styles.css file!

Hello again

Although I managed to sort out my testimonials page with Sno’s help, I’m still having problems with my categories menu.

When you hover over the categories in the menu, the ‘categories exoanded’ gif disappears. I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to appear when you hover over each category.

Does anyone know what I’m missing here?

[quote name=‘doddles’]Hello again

Although I managed to sort out my testimonials page with Sno’s help, I’m still having problems with my categories menu.

When you hover over the categories in the menu, the ‘categories exoanded’ gif disappears. I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to appear when you hover over each category.

Does anyone know what I’m missing here?[/quote]

The right file should be dropdown.css - Sno

Thanks Sno

I’m in the right file, but I just can’t seem to figure out how to get it to work properly.

It doesn’t matter what I do, the categories expended gif either disappears completely when you hover over the menu, or appears when there’s no submenu.

:confused: