Carts & Processed Orders

Hi,

I was wondering how come that clients keep their carts once they come back to my store after validating the order.

I thought that once the order is being validated, cart would just disappear.

This is what disturbing I believe.

Can someone explain me the logic behind this ?

Thanks !

I was wondering how come that clients keep their carts once they come back to my store after validating the order.

I thought that once the order is being validated, cart would just disappear.

This is what disturbing I believe.

Can someone explain me the logic behind this ?

Please check the order status which is set to these order after the order is validated. The value of the "Inventory" setting of this status should be "Decrease"

Note that cart cannot be cleared due to incorrectly integrated payment method

Hi,

If a customer get the thankyou page of the payment method and leaves should the cart remain in cs-cart ?

So if client do not get back into cs-cart should cart remains when customer comes back to the store ?

This doesn't make any sense but is this the default cs-cart flow ?

Thanks !

If a customer get the thankyou page of the payment method and leaves should the cart remain in cs-cart ?

So if client do not get back into cs-cart should cart remains when customer comes back to the store ?

It depends on the way how the payment method is integrated. In general, if customer is not redirected back to the store, cart will not be cleared

Ok, is there a way to clear the cart automatically if order is processed ?

In addition to that, is it possible that this affects also google analytics tracking ?

Thanks !

Yes, it think is possible to clear cscart_user_session_products table by order_id and call google analytics tracking code with additional code customization

I've sent a quote request on your website.

Thanks !

We will contact you shortly. Thanks