Cart-Power Review

Hello,

I am new to cs cart and to Multivendor. I am looking to see if anyone has had any recent experience with Cart-Power. I reached out to them to extend some functionalities on a plugin they had in the Marketplace. They responded quickly and the next day provided a quote.

I quickly replied and told them to start the process. The next morning I receive an email from sales letting me know they misquoted and the project was going to be 75% more. The provided the reason behind the increase, they had omitted a feature on their side. I still decided to proceed.

I have been reaching back out to them for several days without any response. Just seems like they went dark. Not a good way to start a relationship. I am located in the US and they are in Russia. so lots of time wasted back and forth.

Any input would be appreciated.

I deal with them all the time and am also in the US. The time zone difference can be difficult or frustrating.

I wouldn't worry they will take care of your project you contracted, they can be slow and disappear at times, I do pester them with continuous follow up e-mails and it seems to keep things a bit on track.

Overall they are a good company to work with and some innovative add-ons features you won't find elsewhere.

Stick to emailing your customer service rep frequently and checking on the project. If you still are not getting any responses ask for Anna she is the project manager.

Good luck!

Hello,

I am new to cs cart and to Multivendor. I am looking to see if anyone has had any recent experience with Cart-Power. I reached out to them to extend some functionalities on a plugin they had in the Marketplace. They responded quickly and the next day provided a quote.

I quickly replied and told them to start the process. The next morning I receive an email from sales letting me know they misquoted and the project was going to be 75% more. The provided the reason behind the increase, they had omitted a feature on their side. I still decided to proceed.

I have been reaching back out to them for several days without any response. Just seems like they went dark. Not a good way to start a relationship. I am located in the US and they are in Russia. so lots of time wasted back and forth.

Any input would be appreciated.

They are far too exspensive with really sloppy work.

I would totally recommend either simtechdev or if you are in the US EZ Merchant Solutions