Cart-Power Add-On: Product Packages

Dear friends!

We are glad to inform you that we have added a new setting that allows to choose for how mwny columns the additional products will be divided into.

This setting can be configured for the store or for the each product separately. It will be very helpful for attractive product page configuration.

Also, please, keep in mind that all problems with Big template product page template have been solved.

Thank you.

i purchased this and put in the product key but the tab on my products is missing. I sent a trouble ticket in but still haven't had a response.

i purchased this and put in the product key but the tab on my products is missing. I sent a trouble ticket in but still haven't had a response.

Have you received our answer now? If not, please, send us your e-mail via Forum messenger and we will check it again.

Dear friends!
We are glad to inform you that the Product packages add-on has been successfully tested in new CS-Cart 4.3.8.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Best regards,
Dear Friends,
We are happy to inform you that our Product packages add-on is fully compatible with CS-Cart 4.4.2
Feel free to contact us if any questions arise.
Best regards,
Cart-Power
P.S. You can try the functionality of this add-on in our demo-store.

We are facing problem with Cart Power Product packages Add-on when we activate this add-on Getting Syntax error.

Service Unavailable

Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home/makemyka/public_html/v4/design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/product_packages/hooks/products/prices_block.override.tpl" on line 1 "{if $runtime.customization_mode.design == "Y" && $smarty.const.AREA == "C"}{capture name="template_content"}{strip}{assign var=p_id value=$product.product_id|fn_check_package_product }" unknown modifier "fn_check_package_product" -->

please help me to fix this issue.

I purchased this add-on a day ago and it is a really great add-on for a few related storefronts that I am working on to sell CCTV product in boundles with recorders and cameras etc.

But what would be a great feature on this would be if it was possible to sellect a 2 column layout for desktop and a one column layout for mobile divices.

I have sent and email to support maybe they would consider adding this feature in a future update.

Must have add-on

Alan

Shouldn't folding 2 columns to 1 be a function of the responsive theme based on screen size? I.e. if small, then width of columns determines how many columns (1 min).

Shouldn't folding 2 columns to 1 be a function of the responsive theme based on screen size? I.e. if small, then width of columns determines how many columns (1 min).

Yes, Normally it should. But it does not seem to be the case in this instance, when the add-on is set to two column display is remains in two columns even on the smallest of phone screens.

Here is a link to one I have setup on a site that is not live but mirrors products from another, http://selectronics.biz/cctv-recorders/cctv-packages/test-package/

The package is set to 2 column and maintains the two column structure even on the smallest screen. Which makes some of the elements slightly off the screen.

But the two column layout works really well on a PC.

Alan

Alan

Dear friends,

The issue with the mobile version of the product package will be fixed this week.

The issue with the Syntax error ha been fixed via our HelpDesk system.

Best regards,

Dear friends,

The issue with the mobile version of the product package will be fixed this week.

The issue with the Syntax error ha been fixed via our HelpDesk system.

Best regards,

Thank you for your excellent service

Alan

Hello, to all. Yesterday I installed this addon. It's very good and usefull but I have an issue. When I enable it I can not set the product pictures in an custumers order. And not from a package but the pictures of any product ordered from my custumers.

Hello, to all. Yesterday I installed this addon. It's very good and usefull but I have an issue. When I enable it I can not set the product pictures in an custumers order. And not from a package but the pictures of any product ordered from my custumers.

Sorry, but you question is not quite clear enough. Please discribe in detail the issue you are having.

Alan

Sorry, but you question is not quite clear enough. Please discribe in detail the issue you are having.

Alan

See the photo here: http://imgur.com/a/slV8V

See the photo here: http://imgur.com/a/slV8V

Hi

Yes, you are correct I have just checked this on my site and the images in orders does not show when the product packages addon is enabled.

Alan

Dear friends,

We Have fixed the issue with missing images on the order details page in the administration panel. The new version of the add-on is available in the Downloads section of your personal accounts in our store. please, note, the installation package has the same name as previous one.

Best regards,

With introduction of "Product Variations" from Cs-Cart 4.6.1 would be possible to adapt your add-on so that it can use both product options/combinations as well as newly introduced product variations?

I literally purchased your add-on yesterday only to discover that it does not recognise the newly introduced Product Variations, which is what we are desperately after.

Could you please look into adding this to you add-on?

Hello!

With introduction of "Product Variations" from Cs-Cart 4.6.1 would be possible to adapt your add-on so that it can use both product options/combinations as well as newly introduced product variations?

I literally purchased your add-on yesterday only to discover that it does not recognise the newly introduced Product Variations, which is what we are desperately after.

Could you please look into adding this to you add-on?

We will examine the situation and think up how it can be added to the existing add-on functionality. Please, contact our team at sales@cart-power.com to discuss the situation.

Best regards,

if you select

Show products from package in popup on settings page: ( Price rules selected sum )

doesnt update packed product quantity when update cart products quantity

if you disable this option

doesnt update by ajax reguest getting error func.php line 298 , updating quantity with F5 reload

and

if your order product have one more quantity

packed producs stock drop correctly but

frontend and backend order details show quantity 1

also show still show packs backend details popup when not select

Show products from package in popup on settings page:

its must be show packed products on admin and frontend order details in product line. not like options,

same need invoice template must be show product line. not option