Cart-Power Add-On: Product Packages

i tested package with one more product its worked well. i cant use this for offer one free product?

Hello!

if you select

Show products from package in popup on settings page: ( Price rules selected sum )

doesnt update packed product quantity when update cart products quantity

if you disable this option

doesnt update by ajax reguest getting error func.php line 298 , updating quantity with F5 reload

and

if your order product have one more quantity

packed producs stock drop correctly but

frontend and backend order details show quantity 1

also show still show packs backend details popup when not select

Show products from package in popup on settings page:

its must be show packed products on admin and frontend order details in product line. not like options,

same need invoice template must be show product line. not option

Thank you for the messages. We have recognized this error and we are working on fixing this.

We will inform you here when finish working.

Best regards,

Hello!

i tested package with one more product its worked well. i cant use this for offer one free product?

If you have this product in your store, you can add it with 100% discount to the package.

Best regards,

Hello!

If you have this product in your store, you can add it with 100% discount to the package.

Best regards,

It is possible to create filters for "product packages" ?

Hello!

It is possible to create filters for "product packages" ?

Thank you for the message.

No, by default there is no such functionality in the add-on. If needed, we can develop it as a custom modification. Please, contact our team via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com

Best regards,

Is there a manual for this plugin?

Or please answer these questions:

• What does "Ignore modifiers" do?
  • What does "multiple options" do?
  • Can I entirely hide an option for one product in the package?
    When I remove all the variants of one option for a product in the package the title of the option remains with "NB" (N/A). Example: https://goo.gl/Jcri8K(see option sous-vide boek).
  • Can I entirely hide an option for one product in the package?
    When I remove all the variants of one option for a product in the package the title of the option remains with "NB" (N/A). Example: https://goo.gl/Jcri8K(see option sous-vide boek).

Found the answer to this one: go to the original (global) option and find "missing options action". Select "hide option"
translations here might be a bit off

Hello, thank you for the message. Unfortunately, the add-on doesn’t have the documentation. We are working on it now. Ignore modifiers removes the additional costs for the different product options that can be in your package. As for multiple option, it means that customers in your store will be able to choose options of the products in the package (if they have options).

I can't change the shipping cost when the package is in cart

Hello!

I can't change the shipping cost when the package is in cart

Please, clarify how exactly you change the shipping costs on the checkout? You mean you can not choose the shipping methods?

Please, contact our support team via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com regarding this issue.

Best regards,

Hello,

Our employee can't change the shipping cost from admin panel. I opened your admin demo and then I edited order number #111
If I check 'Avia Delivery' I could set a price for shipping, but If product-package is in cart then it didn't work.

Recently we found bug in your add-on. For example customer add package to cart which contains a jar and a cap. Then other customer bought a last jar. Only a cap will appear in the first customer's cart. In similar situations the package should removed from cart.

Dear friends,

The question has been solved in the helpdesk. If you face the same situation, please, contact us via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com

Best regards,

Total dissappointment. We had about 25 packages and because of crucial flaw (which they admitted: it did not automatically update package price when you change the price of one of its products) they did an update. So far so good. But, you have to uninstall the plugin and you LOSE ALL THE BUNDELS. We had to rebuild all of them. And guess what, now it turn out it doenst properly support variants and we have to update again. On top of that: we have to pay for an extension of our license to get the update even though the bug is in an older version....

Prepare to lose ALL your package products with EVERY update (which are quite a few) if you use this plugin. The plugin itself works well but this is just frustrating beyond believe. On top of that, their customer service lady is the worst... I had to send 20 e-mails to even get my point across (let alone get it fixed). Honestly, by now, everytime I see a Cart-Power add-on I keep looking. We have had several of their plugins and this is by no means an isolated incident.

I agree with Jay. This addon caused lot of headache with our customers. It has lot of bugs and I believe Cart-Power knows about it but not spending too much development effort because it is not a popular addon.

Total dissappointment. We had about 25 packages and because of crucial flaw (which they admitted: it did not automatically update package price when you change the price of one of its products) they did an update. So far so good. But, you have to uninstall the plugin and you LOSE ALL THE BUNDELS. We had to rebuild all of them. And guess what, now it turn out it doenst properly support variants and we have to update again. On top of that: we have to pay for an extension of our license to get the update even though the bug is in an older version....

Prepare to lose ALL your package products with EVERY update (which are quite a few) if you use this plugin. The plugin itself works well but this is just frustrating beyond believe. On top of that, their customer service lady is the worst... I had to send 20 e-mails to even get my point across (let alone get it fixed). Honestly, by now, everytime I see a Cart-Power add-on I keep looking. We have had several of their plugins and this is by no means an isolated incident.

I agree with Jay. This addon caused lot of headache with our customers. It has lot of bugs and I believe Cart-Power knows about it but not spending too much development effort because it is not a popular addon.

Dear @jayNL nad @mazter,

Did you find the following bug? If I add a package to the order, I can't change the shipping price, which I marked in the picture. I notified their about this, but they couldn't reproduce this bug.

@sw1 I honestly gave up on this addon. It created a lot of frustration and having to capture each and every one of them is very frustrating.

Cart-Power's attention doesn't seem to be on addons anymore. Probably not enough money with the few customers who are making lot of demands and requests. I bought 30 addons from them and I am only able to use handful, others either don't work with theme or don't work as expected as a result, ton of waste of time and money. You can see my share of their addons attached to this post. They don't change their file's version number so everything is flat even there were some bug fixes. You never get to hear about their updates unless you ask them. Just pain.

Clipboard01.jpg

Hello!

@sw1 I honestly gave up on this addon. It created a lot of frustration and having to capture each and every one of them is very frustrating.

Cart-Power's attention doesn't seem to be on addons anymore. Probably not enough money with the few customers who are making lot of demands and requests. I bought 30 addons from them and I am only able to use handful, others either don't work with theme or don't work as expected as a result, ton of waste of time and money. You can see my share of their addons attached to this post. They don't change their file's version number so everything is flat even there were some bug fixes. You never get to hear about their updates unless you ask them. Just pain.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

We work on the version control system, it will be added to the add-on soon.

As for the issues with the add-ons, yes, we can not guarantee the compatibility of the add-on with custom themes, but if there is the problem with the add-on functionality not related to the theme or other add-ons, please, contact our support team, we will be glad to examine the situation and fix the problem.

Best regards,