Cart-Power Add-On: Invoice/packing Slip Constructor

Dear Franke,

[quote]1- How I can add the invoice number to the template? so far not found a way to do this, and I can just add the order number.[/quote]

Please go to this page: http://demo.cart-power.com/cscart424/admin.php?dispatch=invoice_editor.content_update&object=invoice&content_id=24&block_id=28&template_id=4

Find “Order data” section in the right part of the page. Find order id field in this section. Did it help?

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]2- How can I restore the original template if I disable the addon? [/font][/color]

[/quote]

What do you mean restore? If you disable add-on you get original template. If you enable it later, you will be able to use configured before templates. Does it make sense?

Thank you.

Guys,

We would like to inform that the “Invoice/Packing Slip constructor” is available for CS-Cart 4.3.x!

Best Wishes,

Cart-Power Team

Is it possible to add product images to invoice/packing slip?

How can I change PHONE, WEBSITE and EMAIL from higher case to lower case?

@Cart-Power Could you please inform me how to do this?

For me images are a must on invoices and packing slip. If you add this feature I will buy it.

@Cart-Power Could you please inform me how to do this?

Being sarcastic,.... I would assume you would buy their addon! :-) It's Monday!

As for images on invoices will any 3rd party addon work with your addon?

Being able to place product images is essential for a packing slip & invoice constructor. But this addon doesn't seem to do that.

As for images on invoices will any 3rd party addon work with your addon?

Hello!

It depends on how the images functionality developed in the add-on. It should work properly, but we can't be sure in it, until we see the add-on's code.

Thank you.

After so much time passed your addon still does not work as should

First set
http://demo.cart-power.com/cscart424/admin.php?dispatch=statuses.manage&type=O
Complete > Invoice/Credit memo > Invoice

Now go to Orders, for example
http://demo.cart-power.com/cscart424/admin.php?dispatch=orders.details&order_id=95

Make processed to complete

Now you get this
Order #95 Total: $1,799.94 / Simtech (Invoice #2) / 11/27/2014,13:22

Order number is 95

Invoice number is 2

Your addon is not capable of using invoice number! Told you many times in past year..

Dear Darius,

Thank you for the comment.

Please, check new demo.

OK, opened

Editing content: Order data table

trying to add

below %order_data_table%

getting this error TypeError: window.parent.tinyMCE is undefined

Cart Power: could you please add images on packing slip?

OK its fixed now, now what buy again and be free beta tester again..

Dear Darius,

Thank you for the comment.

Please, check new demo.

tested also... and when i move company block to the end and press save it goes back again.....strange

Dear friends,

We are glad to inform you about the 51% price decrease of the Invoice Packing Slip. Now it costs $39 only.

Thank you.

Dear Friends,
We are happy to inform you that our Invoice/Packing Slip Constructor add-on has been successfully tested in CS-Cart 4.4.2
Feel free to contact us if any questions arise.
Best regards,
Cart-Power
P.S. You can try the functionality of this add-on in our demo-store.

Dear Friends,
We are happy to inform you that our Invoice/Packing Slip Constructor add-on has been successfully tested in CS-Cart 4.4.2
Feel free to contact us if any questions arise.
Best regards,
Cart-Power
P.S. You can try the functionality of this add-on in our demo-store.

Как я могу добавить номер счета мануально в шаблон? У нас свои номера счетов, или можно добавлять только сгенерированный номер заказа?

Как я могу восстановить исходный шаблон , если отключить аддон?

Здравствуйте!

Как я могу добавить номер счета мануально в шаблон? У нас свои номера счетов, или можно добавлять только сгенерированный номер заказа?

Как я могу восстановить исходный шаблон , если отключить аддон?

Сгенерированные номера заказов добавляются в шаблон автоматически, свои собственные номера счетов вы можете добавлять как обычное текстовое поле в каждый счет вручную. Если ваши собственные коды для счета тоже генерируются автоматически в вашем магазине с помощью какого-либо стороннего решения, мы можем добавить его в счет. Свяжитесь с нами по электронной почте: sales@cart-power.com для обсуждения деталей проекта.

Модуль создает копию шаблонов и при редактировании можно использовать именно их. При отключении модуля будут использоваться стандартные шаблоны. Также вы можете вручную скопировать файлы шаблонов перед началом редактирования (шаблоны писем находятся в папке design/backend/mail/templates и dessign/themes/[theme-name]/mail/templates).

С уважением,

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Invoice/Packing Slip Constructor add-on to version 1.1 from 07 of October 2021. What is new:

[*] - TinyMCE is no longer supported. The editor from the CS-Cart settings is used.

If you have any questions - please contact us.

Official Add-on Page

Посмотреть обсуждение модуля на форуме на русском языке

Best Regards,

Cart-Power