Cart-Power Add-On: Invoice/packing Slip Constructor

I got this addon awhile back for a customer and just got around to installing it. I can say that I'm very impressed with it, great job !

[quote name='snorocket' timestamp='1408467278' post='189966']

I got this addon awhile back for a customer and just got around to installing it. I can say that I'm very impressed with it, great job !

[/quote]

Thank you for your review =) Development of this add-on took very much time and powers. We hope you will happy with it in future.

Ah I forgot about this one, will buy it soon! :)

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1408479612’ post=‘189993’]

Ah I forgot about this one, will buy it soon! :)

[/quote]

Oh! Good news! =)

Done! Great add-on!

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1408528265' post='190054']

Done! Great add-on!

[/quote]

Thank you for the purchasing. Please, let us know if you need any assist with add-on.

Can't make it run under 4.2.2 (edit invoice load half way then breaks)

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1409989266' post='191590']

Can't make it run under 4.2.2 (edit invoice load half way then breaks)

[/quote]

Dear Darius,

We have just installed add-on to CS-Cart 4.2.2 and did not face any problem with edition of templates. As far as I know you contacted with Ruslan by skype and this issue is resolved. Please, send me pm if you still need any assist with it.

Thank you.

Yea, sorry it was problem with profiles DB table, it was messed up by store import tool…

Dear Friends,

We have added “Video tutorial” section (http://www.cart-power.com/cs-cart-invoice-packing-slip-constructor-add-on.html?selected_section=product_tab_16) for the “Invoice\Packing Slip Constructor” add-on. We guess it will be useful for clients.

Thank you.

I just bought this Addon… using CS-CART ver. 4.2.3 and seem to get a blank screen when trying to edit an existing pkg slip or invoice etc…see pic below

[size=4]Hello,[/size]

Invoice / Packing slip constructor add-on allows to create multitude of invoice templates. A template looks like a grid of blocks (company logo, company data, order data, etc) - these blocks construct the skeleton of printed invoice or [size=4]packing slip form [/size][size=4](Admin panel top menu > Design > [/size][size=4]Invoice / Packing slip editor[/size][size=4])[/size][size=4].[/size]

[size=4]As soon as the add-on is installed you can see 3 [/size][size=4]ready-to-use templates: [/size][size=4]Default administrator invoice[/size][size=4], [/size][size=4]Default customer invoice and [/size][size=4]Default packing slip with the grid filled with necessary blocks. If you use these templates by default[/size][size=4] the pre[/size][size=4]defined [/size][size=4]blocks are displayed in your printed invoice[/size][size=4] or [/size][size=4]packing slip.[/size]

[size=4]If you create a new template you should organize all the blocks manually. The blocks you choose will be displayed in your printed [/size][size=4]invoice[/size][size=4] or [/size][size=4]packing slip.[/size]

[size=4]If you have not configured blocks in a new [/size][size=4]created template[/size][size=4] the invoice page will look as a blank grid (as in your screenshot).[/size]

[size=4]You may test and find out that the Constructor works properly with this standard templates set by default.[/size]

[size=4]See also the video tutorial for [/size][size=4]Invoice / Packing slip constructor add-on[/size][size=4] here[/size][size=4].[/size]

[size=4]If you need any further information do not hesitate to contact us.[/size]

Thank You! for clarifying … now I can put the coffee down and get to work…

Cart-Power you said you are going to upgrade this addon, but much time passed and no changes. I bought this addon but not using because it is impossible to put variables from standard invoice to your mod. Currently I use

http://forum.cs-cart…ice-management/

it works flawlessly.

Interesting addon. standard invoice variables would be very useful.

Standard cs-cart can print order number and invoice number depending on order status (order, invoice, credit…), totally different numbers. This mod can print only order number since there is no such block - variable to do this…

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1415294097' post='196288']

Interesting addon. standard invoice variables would be very useful.

[/quote]

Dear Darius,

At the moment we can not define the terms of new release. We are aware of this little imperfection and we plan to fix it as soon as we have time.

Thank you for your involvement.

Dear Friends,

Good news. We have released new version of the “Invoice/Packing Slip Constructor” add-on.

The following features where added:

1. Ability to add any field from customer profile fields as pre-set variable
  2. Ability to add customer's birthday to template
  3. We have added “%invoice_title%” variable. It will be replaced with “Invoice/Credit Memo/Order” depending on status configurations.

New demo is available.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Sincere regards,

Cart-Power

Hi!

This is a great addon to change your bills and create multiple templates.

I need to know two important things:

1- How I can add the invoice number to the template? so far not found a way to do this, and I can just add the order number.

2- How can I restore the original template if I disable the addon?

Are there any news, any idea, about to how to add the invoice number to template?