Card Info on Orders

When edeting on order it use to keep the card information, but now if you edit an order it wiped out all the card information. Any one knows how to fix this, some times i need to edit an order for a customer but the problem is when I need to go charge there is no card information any more!

I don't have card information on orders and don't save on site. Occasionally, I have to either refund part of an order or adjust by adding to an order. Very rare, but I just go to my Payleap control panel, find the customers order and can make adjustments, up or down, without ever knowing or seeing the credit card information. This works fine on the occasional orders I need to adjust. I just make sure I have something in writing from the customer to do this.

Bob

We use off line card processing we don't have that option, we then enter the card information on a Virtual terminal to process, the problem is if we need to add something to that order or if something is not in stock and be need to edit to take that item it wipes out the card information, it never use to do that before, it use to keep it after edit but the upgrade messed it up.

Was reading a post that this is something that CS Cart has taken out, and in another post they was saying that they could put it back on for a fee, is this what they do now! take features out so they can charge their loyal customers to put it back on!

Hello projectmyst,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Indeed, this feature was removed from CS-Cart version 3.0.1 and then it was added back to CS-Cart version 3.0.4 due to complaints of our clients. All you need is to upgrade your store to version 3.0.4 to have this feature again. We also provide necessary code changes in order to add this feature to CS-Cart on the condition its version is 3.0.3. These changes are provided free of charge. So please do not hesitate to contact us via Customer Help Desk if you need these code changes. Our technical support engineer will be glad to provide you with them.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi CS-Cart Support

My corrent version is 3.0.4, and i can guarantee you that it's not there on that version, when some one makes an order the card information gets saved on the order, but as i mentioned above if I need to edit it for any reason it gets wiped out, it dosn't retain the card information.

Image 1 is with the card information (The card confirmation on this image is a dummy number, only used for testing transactions)

Image 2 is after i have edit the order.

As you can see it wipes out the card information.

Image 1

[attachment=6376:Image 1.png]

Image 2

[attachment=6377:Image 2.png]

Image 2.png

Image 1.png

Hello projectmyst,

Thank you for the reply.

I am sorry for my confusing answer. I misunderstood your request from the beginning. I have checked this feature in my local CS-Cart installation of the current version and failed to reproduce the issue. The important thing is that at the last step of the editing order process you are requested to enter the credit card information once again in the Payment details section. I did this and CC info was displayed properly for me in the edited order.

If you still experience this problem, it requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi

i have contacted your guys via ticket.

Before this option was taken off, when you got to the last step of the editing order process we wasn't requested to enter the credit card information in the payment details section as it kept the card information from the order and would come up automatically on the last step of the editing order process, but this new put back on feature that dosn't happen it wips out the card information.

If we need to edit the order before charging the castemer we will not have the card information to re-enter it in the last step of the editing order process which makes editing orders pointless.

We're currently having this problem after upgrading from 2.x to 3.0.6. In 2.x we were able to edit an order without having to re-enter credit card information. In 3.0.6 the credit card information will be removed after editing an order, even if the only thing we want to do is change quantity or shipping information. It is very inconvenient to have to re-enter credit card information when it's perfectly fine and isn't what we're trying to edit. Is there an option to stop the system from removing the credit card information when editing an order?

Andrew