Can't Login After Setting Quick Search To Search By 'all Of These Words'

Dear all,

I follow the steps of Cs cart Knowledge base / General questions / Setting Quick Search to Search by 'All of These Words'

http://kb.cs-cart.co...k-search-by-all

After I replace the code and save the file, I can search by 'All of These Words' at backend, however, after I log out, I cannot login again, and shop front have error too(see attachment), no one can place order at my online shop.

Please let me know what is the mistake I had made, thank you.

shop front error.jpg

Hi there,

You might have left some code or left any logical error.

You should undo all code and check for changes.

Try to revert back all the changes and check the result

I revert back all the changes, it turn back normal.

I try for few times, I almost confirm I didn’t make any mistake, just wondering why error occur.

I study the changing code, I found only one sentence is change, just

‘match’ => ‘’,

Change to

‘match’ => ‘all’,

But the error occur after I add word all between “”

I try to delete the word all, and save the file, error still occur, I need to use my backup fn.catalog.php file to cover it, it become normal after I cover it.

Although it turn back normal, but I still want to Setting Quick Search To Search By 'all Of These Words" >_<

I am afraid, it is required to check the issue directly on your server. I do not see any reasons why it should not work

yes, it is strange.

I've just run into the exact same issues as the OP. I'd really like to have the search function set to "all" but can't figure this out.

Any ideas?

I am afraid, it is required to check the issue directly on your server. I do not see any reasons why it should not work

eComLabs - any ideas? I've just run into the exact same issues as the OP. I'd really like to have the search function set to "all" but can't figure this out.

eComLabs - any ideas? I've just run into the exact same issues as the OP. I'd really like to have the search function set to "all" but can't figure this out.

Actually I have no any idea. It is required to examine the issue directly on your server

Hmm, ok. I'm gonna play with it a bit more and see what I can figure out, but will let you know.

Thanks

We've been having a lot of problems crop up with search in 4.3.1+ ... I'll post some use cases to see if anyone else has seen similar.