Cant Find File That Controls "orders Saved" View Page

I am trying to find the file that is resposnible for this page: dispatch=orders.saved.view&order_id=1

To help clarify, if you login to a cs-cart store and create some orders I guess it saves them if you don't check out.

That's the page I'm looking to edit.

I looked in the file list in the template editor but cannot find the file responsible for this page.

Does anyone know where it would be and what it's called?

I need to edit the table layout on that page and need access to the file to do that.

Thanks,

iso

It looks like you mean the order management. The same functions are used to save and process orders in the admin panel. IF you save order, it just creates a new order with the Open status. So what template are you looking for?

I guess the template I'm looking for is the template/file that is responsible for generating the saved orders VIEW individual order page.

Basically when you look at the saved orders list and then click on one of the saved orders it brings you to that table layout of individual products in that saved order.

I am looking for that file. The dispatch is dispatch=orders.saved.view&order_id=1

The ID is simply the id of the order number.

Are you talking customer view or admin view? Which version of cs-cart?

In neither do I find a mode of 'saved_view' (V4).

[quote name='isonychia' timestamp='1408655369' post='190236']

I guess the template I'm looking for is the template/file that is responsible for generating the saved orders VIEW individual order page.

Basically when you look at the saved orders list and then click on one of the saved orders it brings you to that table layout of individual products in that saved order.

I am looking for that file. The dispatch is dispatch=orders.saved.view&order_id=1

The ID is simply the id of the order number.

[/quote]

It seems that you use 3rd party add-on to view saved orders on the separate page. Please check.

I am using version Multi-Vendor 4.0.3 .

I am looking to change the file for the FRONT END of the site not the admin portion.

I looked inside my add-ons and do not see anything called “saved orders” “orders” etc.

I can only assume this is a built-in function of cs-cart. It seems like you guys are telling me you do not have a saved orders area on the front end of your sites? What if you login as a customer, place items in your cart, complete the checkout process, THEN go to the ORDERS area. If you then click one of the order ID's it brings you to that orders information and at the top are options.

Print Invoice, Print Invoice PDF, Save Order, Start Communication, Reorder This Order. If you choose SAVE ORDER thats how the saved orders page gets generated. THEN after you hit save it brings you to dispatch=orders.saved, then clicking on the saved order ID brings you to the page I need to find the file of, dispatch=orders.saved.view&order_id=295

The reason I need to change (possibly) the layout of the page is because it displays the items in a table and the table is not acting responsive.

The only fix I have been able to manage is adding a scroll bar when you view it on a mobile device.

Thanks,

iso

I have checked version 4.0.3 on our demo server and there is no Save Order item there

I just used the demo responsive theme for cs-cart and on there when I place a fake order, this is the page i get.

dispatch=orders.details&order_id=98

I guess my THEME is creating the SAVED ORDERS system??

I don't know why the demo cs-cart site does not have a SAVE ORDER link when you view the orders.

It has the other lnks, Print Invoice, Print Invoice PDF, but i don't see a save order area.

If I'm not mistaken, when I log into a customer account and click the 'orders' link, that uses dispatch=orders.search and the track my orders box uses dispatch=orders.track_request

So as Ecomm suggested, you might have a 3rd party extension that is using a 'pre' or 'post' controller for the 'orders' controller.

Why don't you cut/paste the source code for the whole div tag that contains the dispatch request and that might help us see more of what's going on?

Also, think it through… Why would you need a “saved orders” area? All orders always exist in the DB and all are related to the customer's user_id (or email address for anonymous users).

Compare the list of addons on the http://demo.cs-cart.com with your website and check if any 3rd party add-ons are installed on your store.