Can't edit a few orders today

So I needed to edit a customer’s order today and when I click on the “edit order” link it takes me to a page that is not formatted correctly so I can’t see half the things on the order nor am I able to edit it. What is even more odd, is there are only a handful of orders that are like this. The latest order and older orders I can edit as normal. What the what?!?!?!

Check server error logs. PHP errors can cause such issues

1 Like

Adding to what ecomlabs said: if you can’t or don’t know how to check PHP logs in your server software, you can enable options ini_set(‘display_errors’, 1); in config_local.php and define(‘DEVELOPMENT’, true); in config.php. This will cause errors to be displayed in the store, and should let you pinpoint the cause of the issue.

Just remember to disable those options back, after you’re done.

2 Likes

It appears the issue has to do with a checkout add-on I am using. I updated it weeks ago and if the customer used that checkout method it would cause the issue. If they checked out using a different method then things work as normal. So that is why some edit pages are working as they should and some are not. Waiting to hear back from the developer.

1 Like