Can't align images in footer

Hi, I’ve been playing with my footer, trying to align the images, but they’re not aligning right & they’re making the page wider, creating a bottom scrollbar. I pretty much want them where they are but for some reason, the image on the left seems to be pushing the rest of the stuff to the right.

Here’s my footer code (sorry, I don’t know how to put it in a little scroll text box in here):

```php

{* $Id: bottom.tpl 3896 2007-09-12 07:39:15Z zenuch $ *}

{** Bottom navigation **}

{** /Bottom navigation **}

{** Copyright **}

{** /Copyright **}

{$lang.home} Contact Us {$lang.sitemap}

About Us ::
{if $settings.Addons.gift_certificates == 'Y'}
{$lang.gift_certificates}
{/if}
::
Links ::
Terms & Conditions

We accept American Express
We accept Master Card
We accept Visa
We accept Discover
We accept eCheck
We accept PayPal

{$lang.copyright} © {if $smarty.const.TIME|date_format:"%Y" != $settings.Company.company_start_year}{$settings.Company.company_start_year}-{/if}-{$smarty.const.TIME|date_format:"%Y"} {$settings.Company.company_name}. All Rights Reserved.

{include file="affiliate/affiliate_code.tpl"}

```

Here is mine:

I commented some things out with …description… to compact it.

As you can see, it’s in a table

Add the parts in [COLOR=red]red[/COLOR].

```php

{* $Id: bottom.tpl 3896 2007-09-12 07:39:15Z zenuch $ *}

[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]

{** Bottom navigation **}

{** /Bottom navigation **}

{** Copyright **}

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

...bottom menu...

{include file="affiliate/affiliate_code.tpl"}
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]

```

I thought i posted a reply but it’s not here now. JesseLee - thanks for the edit on my top post! I was wondering how to get the code into the little scroll box! :wink:

Matt, I tried your suggestion but the it didn’t work. Alignment was off (like I was adding a new box so it pushed the menu down instead of aligning with it) & it showed 2 additional broken images.

But I’ve also changed my mind - what I’d like is somthing like yours, with the comodo logo to the far right & the 256-bit image right beside it, & the menu & credit card images aligned to the far left & the copyright either left-aligned or centered.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Brenda