Cant Add Products To Cart

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hello[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Every time I try to add an item in the store to the cart, I get this error at the top of the screen[/font][/color]

“Error: Oops, something went wrong (SyntaxError: Unexpected token <). Please try again.”

Later if i refresh the page , the product will already be in the cart.

On having a look at the php_error log file, i got the following error:

“PHP Fatal error: Uncaught → Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'views/products/components/product_notification_items.tpl' in 'views/products/components/notification.tpl' ←

thrown in /home/gocart63/public_html/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127”

i m using buyshop as my current theme, as soon as i change to default cscart theme, everything works perfect.

please help me out with this problem,

the error log says that file “design/themes/%THEME%/templates/[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]views/products/components/product_notification_items.tpl” is missed in “buyshop” skin so you may copy it from “basic” or “responsive” skin or ask theme developer support for assistance[/font][/color]

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1427272754' post='208968']

the error log says that file “design/themes/%THEME%/templates/[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]views/products/components/product_notification_items.tpl” is missed in “buyshop” skin so you may copy it from “basic” or “responsive” skin or ask theme developer support for assistance[/font][/color]

[/quote]

thanks wsa team for the help…problem is solved,

[quote]thanks wsa team for the help…problem is solved, [/quote]

you are welcome