Cannot Save Changes To Products In Product List View

Hi,

I just noticed that any changes made to products, while in product list view, is not getting saved. I get a message that changes were saved...no error message at all. I also noticed that when I do a bulk edit and try to apply changes to all items selected...the changes don't get applied. I can still save changes if i edit the product in product detailed view.

The only thing I can think of is that this started to happen after upgrading from 4.3.10 to 4.4.2. I also have an instance of our site in dev (on the same server) which is still in 4.3.10 and performing these steps work fine.

Any idea what is causing this? I already tried to disabling recently installed addons.

Thanks!

Looks like your problem is related with the following one:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/47438-multiple-product-edit-and-product-save-from-product-list-page-does-not-work

Please contact Cs-Cart support team

disabling the following code in the file "app/addons/vendor_plans/func.php" on line 331 solved the issue for me.

else {
$can_update = false;
}

Hope it will help you too..

disabling the following code in the file "app/addons/vendor_plans/func.php" on line 331 solved the issue for me.

else {
$can_update = false;
}

Hope it will help you too..

Thank you! it works for me.

I also reported this is a bug since i was able to reproduce the issue using their personal demo.