Cannot retrieve Customer's Upoaded file

We received an order from a customer, they have uploaded a jpg for one of the product options. However, when we log into the administration section to view the order and try to select the image link to download the customer’s uploaded image, it redirects us to the login page, here’s the url

<br />
http://ourdomain.com/admin.php?dispatch=auth.login_form&return_url=admin.php%3Fdispatch%3Dorders.get_custom_file%26order_id%3D272%26file%3Dfile_IHuZXR%26filename%3Dst_mathews_logo_Black_%2526amp%253B_White_300dpi.jpg<br />

```<br />
<br />
and even if we enter our login details nothing happens, we just get the same login page.<br />
<br />
We've had no other issues with retrieving customers uploaded JPGs. That particular customer actually upload another file, an excel file, for that same product (another option), and we opened it successfully.<br />
<br />
I know where the uploaded files are on the server, however we currently don't have ftp access to our live server.<br />
<br />
What could the problem be?

Hello iamlili,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what exactly causes this issue in your store. The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thanks Pavel,

It's becoming quite a pain now, we're getting more and more orders with uploads that we cannot download.

I've told our hosting company, they don't think it's a server issue (even though I cannot replicate the issue on our own internal development server)

We don't have ftp access to the site files, so we cannot simply copy the uploaded file via ftp (without contacting our hosting company). So we just end up contacting the customer.

When we click on the file to open we get redirected to a url similar to the one below (the login page, but we're already logged in??)…

http://domainname.com.au/admin.php?dispatch=auth.login_form&return_url=admin.php%3Fdispatch%3Dorders.get_custom_file%26order_id%3D524%26file%3Dfile_8wdd3z%26filename%3DBike_jump_1.jpg

It happens for random files, some files work, some don't.

Is there anything you can think of that might be causing the problem?

Would giving you access to our CS-Cart admin even help? I don't have any other access to the site ie. ftp or mysql

Hi,

I have just realised this issue only happens with JPGs.

So i can download all other uploaded files, such as pdf, doc, xlsx. But none of the JPGS work.

I've checked with the hosting company and the files do exist is the correct folder on the server. There's just an issue downloading them.

I've done more testing. Very weird.

Works with uppercase JPG

Does not work with lowercase jpg

Works with Uppercase PNG

Does not work with lowercase png

All other files seem to be OK

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hello iamlili,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We are sorry to hear you still experience this problem. Unfortunately, we have received no access information from you via Customer Help Desk, so we are still not able to examine this issue on your server. We need to have FTP or SSH access to your server, so that we will be able to check everything. Please provide us with this information via our [/font][/color]Customer Help Desk[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] (on the Access information[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] page)[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you.[/font][/color]