Cannot Create A Topics Or View Member Profiles

I can't start a topic in "Issues & Troubleshooting" & "developers corner". Any reason why?

I am also having this issue today, I cannot seem to start topics anywhere even though I have done it loads of times before.. Can someone from the @cs-cart-team help?

I am also having this issue today, I cannot seem to start topics anywhere even though I have done it loads of times before.. Can someone from the @cs-cart-team help?

Can you please PM me with additional details?

Can you please PM me with additional details?

If I try to click on any profile (except my own) or open the private messenger, it just says "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

I have exactly the same issue.

If I try to click on any profile (except my own) or open the private messenger, it just says "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

I have exactly the same issue.

Ghiyas, EJP2020, for some reason, you both were in the Trial users group. Users in this group no longer can create new topics, so I have moved you to the Members group, you should be free to create new topics now and send personal messages.

Please check it.

Ghiyas, EJP2020, for some reason, you both were in the Trial users group. Users in this group no longer can create new topics, so I have moved you to the Members group, you should be free to create new topics now and send personal messages.

Please check it.

Thank you, that has fixed the issue

Thank you, that has fixed the issue

You are welcome!

I made a post today and it said your post is being moderated and will be available within 24 hours ??

Am I naughty boy :)

I made a post today and it said your post is being moderated and will be available within 24 hours ??

Am I naughty boy :)

Very strange. I was unable to determine, why this have happened, however I have approved your topic :)

I am also getting this error "You do not have permission to start topics in this forum." why is this happening

I am also getting this error "You do not have permission to start topics in this forum." why is this happening

Probably because you are in the Trial users group. The CS-Cart team should be able to assist

Members of the Trial users group are transferred to the group Members only after 3 approved posts in the existing topics. Currently you have only one approved 1 post, so I am unable to help.

Members of the Trial users group are transferred to the group Members only after 3 approved posts in the existing topics. Currently you have only one approved 1 post, so I am unable to help.

Why you did put me in the trial group, I don't know. I just noticed that and logged in to helpdesk to check, seems helpdesk seems fine, I can see my tickets and license, orders.

this is not normal, isn't?

I would like to know real reason, thanks!

Why you did put me in the trial group, I don't know. I just noticed that and logged in to helpdesk to check, seems helpdesk seems fine, I can see my tickets and license, orders.

this is not normal, isn't?

I would like to know real reason, thanks!

Unfortunately I don't know how did it happen, but I have changed your account's group to Members.

Unfortunately I don't know how did it happen, but I have changed your account's group to Members.

After you changed it, I was able to see that you have changed. but now I still see the same thing and I can't open topic.

Probably the forums software has a bug or being hacked?

Please check it, it's important for cs-cart commynity. thanks!

After you changed it, I was able to see that you have changed. but now I still see the same thing and I can't open topic.

Probably the forums software has a bug or being hacked?

Please check it, it's important for cs-cart commynity. thanks!

Thanks for pointing this out!

I have found the root of this issue, and unfortunately it was my fault with forum group promotion conditions. Hopefully, I have found it and seems like fixed, also I have moved all the users that fall under current promotion conditions back to the Members group.