Can you add a top menu drop down with page links?

Hello -

Is it possible to have a drop down menu on the top menu (this does not involve product categories I have this on the left menu bar). For example I would like one of the Categories to be Markets - then a drop down menu would out put home, office, corporate, education, hospitals, clinics etc…

I want to create some information on my site in these categories but I would like it to be on the top menu.

I noticed if you go to Design - Top Menu - Click on Category - In the general there is a subject called Generate submenu. You can chose from category, pages, or none. I have tried clicking on pages but nothing pops up.

Any suggestions?

You can also provide URL’s in that section of Top Menu. First you create the parent under the root and then create all the subitems with the parent of the one you just created.

Will it convert into a drop down menu? I have been trying to do this with no progress so far. Any detailed instructions please.

[quote name=‘sh1nn3r’]Will it convert into a drop down menu? I have been trying to do this with no progress so far. Any detailed instructions please.[/QUOTE]

Yes it will. You don’t need to select “Generate Submenu” you can leave that as none. Just go to Top Menu, select new item, put in the URL and assign the Parent Item.

You’ll know you did it right because in the Top Menu page you’ll see a “+” show up on the parent that you can expand into a tree structure.

I have that + sign that has been created. But there is no sub menu showing up on my frontpage.

Any info? Thanks…

Ok so I started a test site and I can get it to work with the test site no problem. I just can’t get this to work with my live site. I do have a custom skin is there some kind of coding to get this to work with my live site?