Can Not Find The Profile Field In The Document Editor

Hi!

I'm trying to update the Invoice template by adding the company name form the user profile but... I can not find this variable in the document editor. See the screenshots attached.

Any idea what is going on? And how to deal with this, pls.

Thank you in advance!

Doc editor Screenshot 2022-04-13 184234.png

Profile field Screenshot 2022-04-13 184100.png

The following code works for me on the demo

{{ u.company }}

The following code works for me on the demo

{{ u.company }}

Hi! Thanks!

Tried before and again and it does not work :-( I could find this "code" in my template screenshot in "Bill to" section.

I'm starting to suspect the "Cart-Power: Profile types for Users & Vendors" add-on. I will run some tests by disabling this add-on later today.

Let me know if you use built-in Company field or you created new profile field yourself?

I see none of the company fields, neither the build in nor the ones I created for testing.

BTW, I disabled "Cart-Power: Profile types for Users & Vendors" add-on but the issue was/is still there :-( Perhaps I overlooked something. At the moment i have no idea on how to further test/fix this :-(

U should change the "bill to" Code Snippets

and add the following:

{{u.s_company}}

U should change the "bill to" Code Snippets

and add the following:

{{u.s_company}}

Hi ChrisMila,

your suggestion does not work either. I guess it's because there is no company field in the "shipping address" section.

And I need the company name from the "Contact" section as this is to print the name on the B2B(business) customer invoice.

Thanks anyway!

On the demo I was managed to use {{ u.company }} as Company value from the Contact information section

If it does not work, examination on your installation is required

On the demo I was managed to use {{ u.company }} as Company value from the Contact information section

If it does not work, examination on your installation is required

What demo you are referring to?

What demo you are referring to?

https://demo.cs-cart.ru/

Hi! I guess I figured this out. :-) It seems the problem was in the profile fields (mis-)configuration. The "Cart-Power: Profile types for Users & Vendors" add-on brought some extra confusion on how fields may/shall be used. I cleaned this up and now {{ u.company }} works (and this variable is available in the Document editor too).

Thank you All for trying to help! Appreciated.