Can Not Add Product To Category - Get The Following Error

When I add a product to a category that I created I get the following error:

fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/basketba/public_html/var/compiled/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 37

I am using version 2.2.1

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,

Bill

Try clearing your CS-Cart cache

[quote name='Struck' timestamp='1310179117' post='116668']

Try clearing your CS-Cart cache

[/quote]

You are the man! It worked!

(rock)

[quote name=‘Billlee’ timestamp=‘1310183402’ post=‘116680’]

You are the man! It worked!

(rock)

[/quote]

Actually, I just copy/paste that same exact reply to all questions and occasionally it works, so you are one of the lucky recipients! :blink:

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1310184477’ post=‘116681’]

Actually, I just copy/paste that same exact reply to all questions and occasionally it works, so you are one of the lucky recipients! :blink:

[/quote]

Ha ha, I :lol: like it

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1310205359’ post=‘116694’]

Ha ha, I :lol: like it

[/quote]

lol, it’s good stuff. From now on I will do that first when trouble shooting. Thanks! B)

We are getting the same error, even after we clear the cache. We do not get it on an XP machine, only Windows 7.

Should have absolutely nothing to do with what version the client machine or even which/which version of browser you are using related to that error.

The error is a php error and is usually a result of an addon not returning from a POST request correctly (actually how cs-cart expects, they handle POST requests strangely). When not redirected, the navigation array will not be setup and this is what causes the error. The system could easily be insulated from this in the template engine but cs-cart chooses to leave it in place. So suggest you turn off 3rd party addons and see if the problem goes away. If so, turn them on one by one to find which breaks the system, then contact the supplier (hopefully it's not me!)