Can't Find Where To Edit Terms And Conditions Checkout Text

Changed our terms but can't find where to edit this. TIA

Have multi-store 4.3.2.

Did you check under Administrator - language and Translations?

Type terms in search

Not sure if that is what you looking for.

Yes, thank you, I did that but the search just turns up a page calle Translations where it just displays two columns, the Value of the translation and the Languar Variable. For ex:

Read the terms and conditions go_to_terms_and_condition

Terms and Conditions terms_and_conditions

What I need to find is where to edit the actual text. The gear icon displays On-site Live Editing but I don't think I'll be able to see/edit text that displays only mid-checkout. Again, TIA!

go_to_terms_and_conditions

Did you not create a page to contain your terms and conidtions, website>pages

Yes but that is different text than what appears when you click the Terms and Conditions link that displays during checkout.

I just did a test checkout and clicked View Page Source for the Terms and Conditions link. This is what I found. Does this help anyone in directing me to the place to edit these text of these terms?

class="ty-control-group ty-checkout__terms">
class="cm-field-container"> ="id_accept_termstab1" class="cm-check-agreement">type="checkbox" id="id_accept_termstab1" name="accept_terms" value="Y" class="cm-agreement checkbox" />By checking this check box, you accept the data-ca-target-id="term_dialog" class="cm-dialog-opener">Terms and Conditions
id="term_dialog" class="hidden">

Terms and Conditions for blah blah blah....

I just did a test checkout and clicked View Page Source for the Terms and Conditions link. This is what I found. Does this help anyone in directing me to the place to edit these text of these terms?

By checking this check box, you accept the Terms and Conditions

Terms and Conditions for blah blah blah....

I think, you mean the "terms_and_conditions_content" language variable.

Right. Where do I go to edit this? I tried accessing it via onsite live editing but I can't edit any text in that pop-up. What should I try next?

Should be under Languages and Translations per Oleg above

[attachment=11830:Forum-image-1.jpg]

[attachment=11831:Forum-image-2.jpg]

Forum-image-1.jpg

Forum-image-2.jpg

I just attached two images that show what I'm seeing when searching as Oleg suggested. Neither search brings up the correct text.

Again, TIA.

I just attached two images that show what I'm seeing when searching as Oleg suggested. Neither search brings up the correct text.

Again, TIA.

Same for me on 4.3.5

Again, TIA.

Maybe this solution can help: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/payment_methods/terms_and_conditions.html

This is what I get when searching for TERMS

term.jpg

Thank you, ikoshkin, but I don't need to to create a new translation; I need to edit the one that is already popping up on the site.

Thank you, zeero6, for showing what your translation page looks like. I re-searched using "checkout" but still don't see the text that needs to be edited.

Thank you, ikoshkin, but I don't need to to create a new translation; I need to edit the one that is already popping up on the site.

Thank you, zeero6, for showing what your translation page looks like. I re-searched using "checkout" but still don't see the text that needs to be edited.

I suppose, @ikoshkin means that you should look for the required text in your files.

There is an example in the article:

TEXT

Try to find this place in code.