Can't checkout as a guest

Hello all,

Can anyone help me with this?

I have ultimate edition just for the record.

In one of my webshops, when customers are in checkout and they choose to continue as a guest, when they go to the next step, and fill all the necessarry fields and press next, it goes you back to step 1 , meaning again to choose if you want to sign in, or continue as a gust, and if you do it again, it does the same again and again… No message is displayed about some missing field or anything wrong by the user. I suppose it is some settings? or bug of my version?

In the other webshop, i had disabled it from the beginning.

Hello pc-evolution,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what exactly causes this issue in your store. The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Any resolution to this problem. I have the same issue where there are not billing/shipping address options (missing step 2) and when you submit the proper shipping options it looks back to step one.

I'd also like to know the solution to this. I'll send a message to the CS-Cart support team as well.

The problem for us was the e-mail field. It was accidentally disabled and therefore it didn't work.