Calulated Price On Receipt Incorrect But Only On A Few Items

So not sure why but on some new products I created (I have over 13,000 working properly) the total shown isn't correct on the receipt. Customer is charged the correct amount but the receipt shows something totally different. All my other products work fine. The only thing different about these new products is I have added the ability for the customer to upload an attachments. What is even more odd is sometimes it figures up the price correctly on this same form. I can't figure out what would be causing this or what the correct combination that happens that makes it work as it should. Only had about 6 orders come in like this but obviously very confusing to the customer when the total shown is way less than what they paid or even zero. See attachments. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Screenshot-2018-5-4 Orders View orders - Administration panel.png

Screenshot-2018-5-4 Orders View orders - Administration panel2.png

any promotions running that may affect it?

While I do have promotions running all the time, this product doesn't have anything different from a normal product other than the "add attachment" option. I have tested myself and it works fine when I do it so I can't get it to replicate even if I pick the exact same options as the ones previously used to cause the errors. So odd since it almost always happens on these few products for other customers.

Check your quantity discounts settings. I think it's giving the products people order 2 of for free, you see first image, it's only charging the product that is in the cart once.

Check your quantity discounts settings. I think it's giving the products people order 2 of for free, you see first image, it's only charging the product that is in the cart once.

Good eye but unfortunately that isn't it. Out of the 6 sample orders I can use for reference I can't find a pattern. See attachment for one that worked just fine for the same product. The only difference is on this one is that it has a 2nd price modifier (adds 50% to the cost) but I have another order that does the same thing but the price is still wrong. There seems to be no logical reason. As I said, I can try and replicate these orders using the same options and the total price turns out correct for me which makes it even more frustrating.

Screenshot-2018-5-6 Orders View orders - Administration panel.png

Were all these orders paid with PayPal?

Were all these orders paid with PayPal?

Nope. Nothing is consistent. Some were paid with PayPal while others with credit card...I think one may have even been Amazon Pay. I can't replicate it which makes it even harder to track down. Had 2 of these orders come in today (kinda odd since they are rare) and both showed the proper price. One paid via credit card and the other via PayPal Express.