Buy Now With 1 Click

i want to integrate the customer comments field into call request form but this not works
design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/call_requests/views/call_requests/components/call_requests_content.tpl
{__("notes")}
I am using at the moment alternative as customer comments field in buy now the City field.
this field [s_city] is limited to 70 characters. how can i increase it ? sometimes customers write lengthy inquiries..
Thank you

--------------------------------------------

this works but with characterlimit for [s_city]

{__("notescc")}
-------------------------------------------------------
why is that not possible with [cart_notes] ?
{__("notes")}

https://ibb.co/7zjn9BM

Built-in call request form does not contain the city field. Do you use 3rd part addon?

Log in the phpMyAdmin, find the cscart_orders table and change length of the s_city column

Thank you eComLabs.

Hi! I already tried to use the option however when I was trying to select the text box or phone option, name and phone option and name got gray out or disable, only email works fine. Is there some configuration or setup to remove that option, I need the 3 options just work as usual when I click on the option I would like to be able to write. If someone got the solution, please let me know, I really appreciate the help.