with

{*

— {__("or")} —

*}

Worked like charm :) <3

You are welcome :)

You are welcome :)

:-)

Dear Ecom labs, I just have one small request If you can assist.

when the user press submit button in buy with 1 click

can we create another pop-up message that says "Your order has been confirmed, we will call you shortly" ?

If I remember correctly, notification should be displayed out of the box. Just change text in translations

If I remember correctly, notification should be displayed out of the box. Just change text in translations

Yes Notification is showing, But Can I show a Pop up message also ?

Yes Notification is showing, But Can I show a Pop up message also ?

Yes, it can be created with custom modification

Dear members, is there a way that we can add more than one product in "buy now with 1-click" ?

Dear members, is there a way that we can add more than one product in "buy now with 1-click" ?

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to do it

Ok ecom labs thanks for your response

Dear eComlabs, Please tell me how can I add the country mandatory field in "Buy now with 1-click" fields

Dear eComlabs, Please tell me how can I add the country mandatory field in "Buy now with 1-click" fields

Try something like

{$countries = true|fn_get_simple_countries}
{__("country")} - {__("select_country")} - {foreach from=$countries item="country" key="code"} {$country} {/foreach}

But value will not be saved in database. Additional changes in php controllers are required to do it

Try something like

{__("country")} - {__("select_country")} - {foreach from=$countries item="country" key="code"} {$country} {/foreach}

But value will not be saved in database. Additional changes in php controllers are required to do it

Try something like

Can you please tell me where do I have to add this code? After which Line I have to add this?

Can you please tell me where do I have to add this code? After which Line I have to add this?

You can add it above the code for confirm order checkbox

Hi,
how can i add this field customer comments in call_requests_content.tpl ?
I have tried,
in func.php.
$cart['order_data']['cart_notes'] = $params['cart_notes'];
or
$cart['user_data']['o_notes'] = $params['o_notes'];
and in design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/call_requests/views/call_requests/components/call_requests_content.tpl
{__("notes")}
not Working :(
can some one help me please ?
I thank you in advance.
( I am using at the moment alternative as customer comments field in buy now the City field )
$cart['user_data']['s_address'] = $params['address'];
$cart['user_data']['b_address'] = $params['address'];
{__("notescc")}
I uploaded 2 pictures.
You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Hello!

Maybe our addon One click order may be helpful for you.

You can check our demo - https://demo.retailfactory.ru/elektronika/igrovye-pristavki/aksessuary/dualshock-4/

That's good thanks, but you don't have a tip for my question ?

this field [s_city] is limited to 70 characters. how can i increase it ? sometimes customers write lengthy inquiries..

Thank you

---------------------------------------------------

why is that not possible with [cart_notes] ?
{__("notes")}

https://ibb.co/7zjn9BM

----------------------------------------

this works but with characterlimit for [s_city]

{__("notescc")}

Built-in call request form does not contain the city field. Do you use 3rd part addon?