'Buy Now' button is empty

Hello,

Using catalogue mode, Buy Now button is empty, is has no text on it though when click on it it goes to the proper link. I’m using UniTheme2 , any idea why and how to fix it ?

Capture

What settings did you choose for “Show “Add to Cart” button” in AB: UniTheme2: Theme settings?

Check available icons. Probably there is something wrong with it.

Screenshot from 2024-03-29 17-36-17

Here they are? It seems one icon is broken ? How to fix it if that’s the cause ?

Inspect element styles. Should be like this.

Here is it

Capture

Make screenshot like i provided, with code inspection.

Very strange. Why there is hyperlink element, instead of button. Unfold hyperlink tag and there should be element with “ut2-icon-use_icon_cart” class. Check styles of that element.

Should be like this.

.ut2-icon-use_icon_cart:before {
 content: "\e967";
}

Screenshot from 2024-04-02 16-04-58

‘Catalogue mode’ addon is enabled with external link for some products.
Capture

Check add to cart template. (design/themes/abt__unitheme2/templates/buttons/add_to_cart.tpl)

line 17:
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_id=$but_id btn_nofilter=$btn_nofilter but_text=$but_text but_name=$but_name but_onclick=$but_onclick but_href=$but_href but_target=$but_target but_role=$but_role|default:"text" but_meta="ty-btn__primary ty-btn__add-to-cart cm-form-dialog-closer $but_meta" but_icon="ut2-icon-use_icon_cart"}

This is on line 17

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_id=$but_id btn_nofilter=$btn_nofilter but_text=$but_text but_name=$but_name but_onclick=$but_onclick but_href=$but_href but_target=$but_target but_role=$but_role|default:"text" but_meta="ty-btn__primary ty-btn__add-to-cart cm-form-dialog-closer `$but_meta`" but_icon="ut2-icon-use_icon_cart"}

If I select ‘scroller’ on block template ‘buy now’ button its showing properly on home page products but when I go to listed products .the problem comes back. I think its due to grid view template but I’m not sure how to fix it.

Capture