Buy at cheap price from Asia + drop ship @ www.emixt.com

Dear friends,

We are preparing to launch our new website, I will be more then pleased to hear some comments and reviews about it.

http://www.emixt.com

For a better user friendly issue and with @snorocket help, we also include the knowledge base ( user help ): [url]Emixt.com is for sale | HugeDomains

thank you in advance, for your comments.

sincerely regards,

awesome work, love the flash news rotator. How did your website?

[quote name=‘Gizmo’]awesome work, love the flash news rotator. How did your website?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your review.

The website is made in custom work 3 different design team worked for it.

regards,

p.s. Please I need more review about the website ‘logic’

When you add an item to the cart, the word Subtotal (top right) is being chopped in half in IE7.

Error with secure certificate.

From the View Cart page, your toolbar category links are remaining on the secure server.

That’s all I had to patience to review, your website is very, very slow loading. And I am on a very fast connection.

[quote name=‘Triplets’]When you add an item to the cart, the word Subtotal (top right) is being chopped in half in IE7.

From the View Cart page, your toolbar category links are remaining on the secure server.

That’s all I had to patience to review, your website is very, very slow loading. And I am on a very fast connection.[/QUOTE]

Big thank’s for your review, please do not go, give more review about cart issue, looks i have a problem there and i didn’t notice till now, can you give me some recommendation?

b.r.

[quote name=‘Triplets’]When you add an item to the cart, the word Subtotal (top right) is being chopped in half in IE7.

That’s all I had to patience to review, your website is very, very slow loading. And I am on a very fast connection.[/QUOTE]

You are trying to see the web site from which country? USA ?

regards

Yes, I am in the USA

Your site looks pretty good to me. One thing that did bug me is that your “other” category goes way down my screen and I have to scroll down to see the whole dropdown.

As for the speed, just browsing around seemed to be fast enough and I have a sucky connection and am running utorrent right now. I did notice though that when I went to view my cart and checkout your site ran much, much slower.

I don’t know much about the speed end of the cart, but I bet it has something to do with the secure connection. Unlike Triplets I didn’t receive any errors with your certificate.

By the way I am in California, USA using Firefox 3.x with Windows Vista.

Good job.

Brandon