Bug: sidebox_dropdown.override.tpl

Hello,

I just found out there must be a bug with a tpl override, it will result in a empty/broken page.

if the sidebox_dropdown.override.tpl is used, it will break.

error.log:

[quote]PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘SmartyException’ with message ‘Unable to load template tygh ‘blocks/sidebox_dropdown.override.tpl’ in ‘addons/my_changes/hooks/blocks/sidebox_dropdown.override.tpl’’ in /xxxxx/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127[/quote]

The problem is caused by this include:```php
{include file=“blocks/sidebox_dropdown.tpl” items=$item.$childs separated=true submenu=true iid=$item.$item_id}

<br />
seems the problem is caused because the override tpl is recursively called.<br />
<br />
Any idea on a fix ?

Dear lesan,

Please post the issue to our Bug Tracker: http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/project-1-cs-cart/ so that our engineers can address it.

Thank you.

I have allready done - the bug tracker seems to be unmanaged, I hope it gets recognized :)

Thank you

Hi Lesan,

I've just come across this same issue. Did you end up solving it.

I'm going to put this in bug tracker (you said you already did but i couldn't find it)

i'm trying to override the blocks:sidebox_dropdown_element hook. I'm getting a blank page.

because of this line

{include file="blocks/sidebox_dropdown.tpl" items=$item.$childs separated=true submenu=true iid=$item.$item_id}

I'm in the process of adapting all my addons to work with V4. I have the same hook in V3 with no problems at all.

Hi lesan,

Found your bug post, regarding this issue http://forum.cs-cart…6422#entry16422

The fix they posted works if you're trying to override sidebox_dropdown, but I was actually trying to override sidebox_dropdown_element (which is inside sidebox_dropdown).

Anyways, I'm just now going to use sidebox_dropdown.override and not sidebox_dropdown_element.override like I did in V3.

(It does sound like a bug to me. It worked fine in V3)