Bug In Checkout - Terms And Conditions Dont Have To Be Accepted With Paypal

Hi,

Just noticed today that the terms and conditions tick box during checkout does not get checked for validity when selecting PayPal as the payment method and "in context checkout" is configured on the admin side.

If I select another payment method and try to "Submit my order" it correctly asks me to "tick" / agree with the t&c's.

I believe this is related to the new recent feature "in context checkout" because when I disabled this in the PayPal configuration it correctly asks the customer to tick the t&c agreement before proceeding to PayPal.

Version 4.3.5, not sure if this has been fixed in later versions?

Also just noticed that the "notes" for customer to leave are NOT being saved.... this means we would have been missing out on "notes" from our customers for the past 6+ months since our last upgrade to 4.3.5!

Disabling "in context checkout" fixes this....

Hi,

Just noticed today that the terms and conditions tick box during checkout does not get checked for validity when selecting PayPal as the payment method and "in context checkout" is configured on the admin side.

If I select another payment method and try to "Submit my order" it correctly asks me to "tick" / agree with the t&c's.

I believe this is related to the new recent feature "in context checkout" because when I disabled this in the PayPal configuration it correctly asks the customer to tick the t&c agreement before proceeding to PayPal.

Version 4.3.5, not sure if this has been fixed in later versions?

This bug is confirmed and the fix is included in 4.3.7.