Brands - Default Seo Link Is Chinese

Hi,

Anyone haves multi-language version of CS-Cart with SEO links: /product-name/ and unselected: Show language in the URL?

I found some bug in newest version, for Brands link I receive instead of English version... Chinese one.

The English version of brand page is: /brand-en/ for Chinese language is.. /brand/

1. rename Chinese version to something else

2. rename English version to /brand/

Hi,

I removed this language and renamed English. I got message about disabling default language. When I changed it to English all brands products have same problem. For default language items name: product-brand-en and for product-brand I receive: "We were unable to find what you were looking for.".

For Chinese version Brands are empty:

It's look like a bug.

Ignore last message. If I change ZH to CN it will crash totally. Chinese language is still main one for brands no matter what I select.

It is require to examine the issue on your server. Try to contact support team

I asked, however: "Unfortunately, you have run out of your support credit balance, so now we cannot render you assistance free of charge".

I asked, however: "Unfortunately, you have run out of your support credit balance, so now we cannot render you assistance free of charge".

Buy few points so they can examine the issue

Sorry for silly question, but isn't a bug which should be correct as long my license is up to date?

Sorry for silly question, but isn't a bug which should be correct as long my license is up to date?

It works for ages. So I do not think that this is a bug. Most possibly issue is in your installation