Bottom Links Tab Information

[COLOR=“Red”]1[/COLOR]

I want to change the tab text (topic) title ex: QUICK HELP, MY ACCOUNT, INFORMATION. I am NOT talking about the links under the topics.

[COLOR=“Red”]2[/COLOR]

I need to add some content in a page of its own. I don’t what to add a page through the admin because it doesn’t add it as I want. I want a page that matches the basic skin page (header, left menu, right menu, footer. I need just the center area to hold my text information. Is there a way that I can make a page with all basic skin template information that is currently on all pages and use an include to my page or have an area that I can type in my text information?

Thank you in advance for your help!

MaryMae

Not sure if I understand you correctly? If you had a link, I might be able to see what you are talking about.

But just guessing, you should be able to change the title names in admin under Language variables.

As for the adding pages, you should also be able to do so in admin under Manage pages. Not sure how you were doing it before but setting them up under Manage pages should look like all your pages with exception of the info in the center.

[quote name=‘Texas Trophy’]Not sure if I understand you correctly? If you had a link, I might be able to see what you are talking about.

But just guessing, you should be able to change the title names in admin under Language variables.

As for the adding pages, you should also be able to do so in admin under Manage pages. Not sure how you were doing it before but setting them up under Manage pages should look like all your pages with exception of the info in the center.[/QUOTE]

Don’t know that I can explain it any clearer than I have already. On the cscart pages there is a bottom menu. There are three title (topics) with links under each topic. I want to change the topic name. Here is what I want to change: QUICK HELP, MY ACCOUNT, INFORMATION. I am using the basic template. The website is kittislitter.com.

I do not see anywhere in the admin panel where I can change these topics.

MaryMae

I’m currently not on my computer with my FTP info to verify, but you may want to check inside your skins folder of basic and edit the bottom.tpl. That’s where I would think this information can be edited from.

let me know if that’s it

Try this, it will help you with your new page.

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=2643&postcount=11[/url]