Block Positions

I have added a new block for the related products according to an article I read in the KB or forums.

The problem I'm having is that when I move the block to below the central content on the products block page in design mode. It then moves itself back below the product details page tabs. Does anybody know how to stop this from moving back to the bottom.

I look forward to your replies.

Matt

Does anybody have an answer to this?

Matt,

If you followed CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation you should be able to just drag the block down below the central area. You have to do this in Design => Blocks => Products, not in the individual products page.

If dragging doesn't work, edit the block and change the group.

Hope that helps,

Brandon

Hi Brandon, thanks for that. I was moving it in the [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] Design => Blocks => Products page. I have tried changing it to every group and it still doesn't stay in position. It always reverts to going to the bottom of the central position. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Basically I want the block to appear like this:-[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Central Content[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Related Products Block[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Product Details Page Tabs[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Tag Cloud[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]However when I move the related products block into position it then reverts back to this once I leave the [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] Design => Blocks => Products page and go back.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Central Content[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Product Details Page Tabs[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Related Products Block[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Tag Cloud[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]To be honest I find it very bizarre that it keeps moving back to this position. [/font][/color]

Oh, I see what you are trying to do now.

I don't believe you can put a block between the central content and the product tabs. Or, at least not through the block system.

You could talk to Tony Birnseth or Alt-Team and see if they could do something for you.

Another option would be to make your tabs, not tabs and just stack them vertically. Maybe that might work for you.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

Brandon