Block Manual Adding Product/Banners Issue

[color=#555555]Hi,[/color]

[color=#555555]I have a problem.[/color]

[color=#555555]When on the block manager for the home page of our website ([/color]www.wallmounted-electricfires.co.uk[color=#555555])[/color]

[color=#555555]When we try to add products or banners manually the system wont let us - it was working a while ago but has now stopped.[/color]

[color=#555555]You click on the +Add Product button and it doesn
t load anything up.[/color]

[color=#555555]Same if you click on the Items in Block_0 button.[/color]

[color=#555555]As you can see it did allow me to add products in the block called 'August-13 Special Offer Electric Fire' as there is 1 product in the block manually added - but it has since stopped letting me.[/color]

[color=#555555]Ive tried clearing cookies etc and that hasnt helped.[/color]

[color=#555555]I need to be able to add products manually can anyone help me?[/color]

[color=#555555]Many Thanks[/color]

Block Manual Add Issue.png

Try clearing your site cache too, just in case. Go to yourstore.com/admin.php?cc to clear the CS-Cart cache. If possible, try on another computer just to ensure it isn't something on your own computer causing it to fail.

If it still isn't any better after clearing the cache, then I suspect either file permissions on your server have been changed, files corrupted somehow, or your host enabled suhosin, safe mode or mod_security modules on the server which were not previously enabled, hence you now have a problem which you didn't previously encounter. It's doubtful if your host has enabled these that they will disable them, however, there are a few rules which can be applied to mod_security to ensure CS-Cart still functions correctly with this module enabled, these rules can be found on the server and usually your host would allow these rules to be applied.