Block Editing not working

Hi,

I moved my store today from a subdirectory to my domain’s root directory. It is all working fine, both in front store and admin area, except for block editing. When I click to edit a block, it remains loading for an eternity. I don’t know if this is a consequence of moving the store or if the problem is previous to that because I didn’t try to edit any block today before moving the store. Does anyone have the same issue?

Thank you,

Maria

Hello Maria,

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='mariacafe' timestamp='1311781977' post='118371']

Hi,

I moved my store today from a subdirectory to my domain's root directory. It is all working fine, both in front store and admin area, except for block editing. When I click to edit a block, it remains loading for an eternity. I don't know if this is a consequence of moving the store or if the problem is previous to that because I didn't try to edit any block today before moving the store. Does anyone have the same issue?

Thank you,

Maria

[/quote]

For me this issue is isolated to the HTML block function using 2.2.2. It works fine for my 2.2.1 install. These are all being run locally through MAMP on a Mac.

Thanks