Bing Shopping FTP "Unable connect to FTP server."

I'm using the Administration > Data Feeds function for both a Google shopping feed and a Bing shopping feed. I'm using the same settings for both (except for the FTP section), however when I try to “Upload to FTP server” I get an error message saying:

[font=“Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,”][color=“#9c3535”]Error[/color][/font]

[font=“Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,”][color=“#9c3535”]Unable connect to FTP server. Please, check FTP connection information[/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=“Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,”]I'm able to login and upload the shopping feed using the same credentials with Transmit FTP, however I keep getting this error message when I try to use CS-Cart to FTP the data feed. Does anyone have any ideas as to why it might be doing this? Thanks.[/font][/color]

[font=“Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,”][color=#000000]Andrew[/color][/font]

I've that this problem with Bing for about six months on multiple platforms. Even when I connect via an FTP program it appears to log in, however I can't actually do anything. It simply times out when you try a list or upload command.

I'm pretty sure the issue is on Bing's side, and based on my attempts to get support from them, I'm pretty sure they don't care much. Very frustrating.