Billing Address with Nochex

I'm using CS-Cart with Nochex in the UK.

Does anyone know how I can force the Nochex payment module not to show the Billing Address as I'd rather it wasn't modified by the customer?

Thanks

Hi lixam,

Are you looking to hide the Customer's billing address from just the Payments Page, or the whole Payments System itself?

If it's the former, then you can add an extra hidden input onto your payment form named 'hide_billing_details' with the value set to 'true' and it will not give your customer the option to edit the address.

If you require any further assistance with this, or any aspect of integrating Nochex into your site, then do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

David Moore

Nochex Technical Support

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

I had already inserted the code you mentioned but it still wasn't working. However, with the help of one of your technical support colleagues who messaged me, he spotted my cart wasn't sending Billing or Delivery names due to the way I configured my ordering fields.

I've now correctly adjusted the nochex payment file to use the correct form fields and all works very well.

I must commend you on a beautifully simple payment system for users, although it would be nice to have some design input on your automatic payment emails as currently they're rather basic. Mainly because of the amount of customisation you allow on the payment pages (which is excellent), the email you sent the customer often looks so foreign, they mistake it's relevance.

Regards,

Alex