Bestsellers Option

When displaying bestsellers in a block, it seems that it display bestsellers from the first order until today..

Is it a way to select a time lap for this ?

Let me explain : our bestsellers block display products that have sold many units, but some have been sold 5 years ago. As it was sold in higher quantities than actual products, they are still displayed even if now it sold only 1 piece.

Is there any possibility to display bestsellers in the last 30 or 60 days for example ?

It would be more accurate to show actual bestsellers than all-time bestsellers. People want to know what is selling now, not in the past.

There's no time frame to sort out bestselling items. Perhaps there's an add-on for that or you can contact developer to make one for you. However, you can do it manually. Change the bestselling sales amount to zero for desired items and they won't show up on the bestsellers category (just tested on localhost). Hope this helps.

[attachment=14619:Screenshot_2020-10-10.png]

Screenshot_2020-10-10.png

Modifying the beselling amount in a product is an idea... but it will enever display an accurate version of the real bestsellers of the moment.

I've looked for a such add-on but does not found any :(

I think you're right : i have to make it developped.

In fact, anyone know where's the sql request for the bestsellers function ?
Perhaps it's just possible to add to the sql something like & [date of creation of the products] > curdate()-60

Modifying the beselling amount in a product is an idea... but it will enever display an accurate version of the real bestsellers of the moment.

I've looked for a such add-on but does not found any :(

I think you're right : i have to make it developped.

well, bestselling amount tweaking was to get rid of these very old items still showing up as bestsellers. just a temporary workaround. :)

if you really need such accuracy in displaying bestselling products to your customers, then you should contact a dev.

well, bestselling amount tweaking was to get rid of these very old items still showing up as bestsellers. just a temporary workaround. :)

if you really need such accuracy in displaying bestselling products to your customers, then you should contact a dev.

Yep It seems

In fact, anyone know where's the sql request for the bestsellers function ?
Perhaps it's just possible to add to the sql something like & [date of creation of the products] > curdate()-60

app/addons/bestsellers/func.php

сheck the fn_bestsellers_get_products function after the following line

if (!empty($params['bestsellers'])) {