I will explain CS-Cart Multi-Vendor functionality in general terms. Several companies can register in one store and sell their products. Also there is one primary admin that controls the whole store.
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition has all the features of the Professional Edition ( [url=“eCommerce marketplace software to grow your business - CS-Cart”]https://www.cs-cart.com/overview.html[/url] ) plus several unique multi-vendor shopping cart components, such as:
- Ability to create an unlimited number of vendor accounts;
- A personal administration area with real-time information for each vendor featuring product and order management,
shipping method configuration, viewing of earnings and payouts balance;
- Vendors can manage their own products and shipping methods;
- Customer orders can contain items from multiple vendors;
- All payments are processed through the common payment system;
- Root administrator can record payouts to each particular vendor.
Feel free to try out the demo version of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition:
[url=“Instant Demo - CS-Cart Store Builder Demo Try Free for 15 days”]https://www.cs-cart.com/personal-demo.html[/url]
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition allows vendors to list their products in a separate section of a store, add their logos and company description. And products from all vendors are sold through a single customer area.
The main admin’s income is commissions taken from vendor sales. Commissions can be a percentage or a flat rate and are set up on a per vendor basis on the following page:
Vendor payouts are controlled by the main admin on the following page of the admin panel: