Banner Bock for Products Page

I am using the Banners block to manually added different banners for each category page which works great, however when adding the banner block to do the same method on the product pages it does not let you assign a banner to the banner block in the products block

any ideas if this is a bug or a way around this as need to apply some custom html for each product, i could use HTML block but then would have to make to many blocks for all the products - would rather use banners text and through the html in that so i can assign to what product pages i want

I am not sure which update broke this but this is what we found.

Just noticed that we had the same issue. We were not using the blocks but going to the Categories section and selecting the Category example Side Graphics and under General Description we had this

Side Body Vehicle Graphics

When viewed on the site the image would not show. I don't know which one of the updates broke this but this is what I see.

When you click on Edit in visual HTML editor and click on the insert/edit image
you then browse to your image.

This is what cscart is now doing. After you add the image and go to preview it it is broken
This is where it is now trying to find the image
yourdomain.com/[B]side-body-graphics[/B]/images/banner/banner100809.jpg

when it should be

yourdomain.com/images/banner/banner100809.jpg

But it's not in the [B]side-body-graphics[/B] directory as this does not really exist anyway.

What we found is you need to manually put slash before the image tag like below. I have highlighted it in red.

Side Body Vehicle Graphics

Thankyou you CutRiteFX!!

I spent a few hours last night going out of my mind trying to figure out what was going on after finding no reports on here of similar problems.

I thought I’d give this place one more try before investigating again. You just saved my morning.

[quote name=‘lucianofuentes’]Thankyou you CutRiteFX!!

I spent a few hours last night going out of my mind trying to figure out what was going on after finding no reports on here of similar problems.

I thought I’d give this place one more try before investigating again. You just saved my morning.[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, Not sure where this broke but hopefully they will fix it.