[Banned for illegal actions] Cs-Cart Add-On Store In India

Hello,

Please take a look here — and let me share your feedback about our CS-Cart add-ons store.

Thankyou.

Hello,

Your store looking simple and good. You have some no of CS-Cart add-ons.

Why do sell CS-Cart licenses at the price which is lower than the minimal price allowed by the reseller agreement?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1434986588' post='219951']

Why do sell CS-Cart licenses at the price which is lower than the minimal price allowed by the reseller agreement?

[/quote]

Hello,

We are not interested to get more profit margin in selling CS-Cart license and we are looking customer’s satisfaction and long terms business relationship. I think CS-Cart team have not mentioned to sell the minimal price of licenses. if we are selling CS-Cart licenses with lowers price then it will be affect our profit ratio only, not for CS-Cart team profit right?

Please check reseller program, which I think, was agreed by you.

CS-Cart licenses may be resold at any cost but not less than the set minimum retail price.

[quote name='synicsys' timestamp='1435034762' post='220014']

Hello,

We are not interested to get more profit margin in selling CS-Cart license and we are looking customer’s satisfaction and long terms business relationship. I think CS-Cart team have not mentioned to sell the minimal price of licenses. if we are selling CS-Cart licenses with lowers price then it will be affect our profit ratio only, not for CS-Cart team profit right?

[/quote]

You break an agreement: [url=“CS-Cart Reseller Program For Web Companies”]https://www.cs-cart.com/reseller-program.html[/url]

You retail price can not be lower than one specified in the document. Please change the prices accordingly the reseller agreement.

[quote name='synicsys' timestamp='1432133824' post='215125'] Hello, Please take a look here http://store.synicsys.com/ and let me share your feedback about our CS-Cart add-ons store. Thankyou. [/quote]

Ohhh! You are not even registered as a reseller. That's not a good way to do business. How could you sell the licenses to customers now even having them.

synicsys was banned on this forum for illegal actions.

Dummy.

Ohhh! You are not even registered as a reseller. That's not a good way to do business. How could you sell the licenses to customers now even having them.

Hello, Hope you are doing well. Please check with your team and please modify your messages from this topic.

waiting for your updates. Thank you.