bank transfer payment option?

Does Cs2.0 have a bank transfer payment option? I could not find it…

I was after something like the existing ‘fax ordering’ payment option but with the store owners bank account details so the customer can do a direct bank transfer.

See attached the default one that comes with cube cart or see it clearer here: order form

I thought this would be something that was pretty standard…

Anyone know if this is available or is there a third party addon/mod for this?

cheers,

order-form.jpg

does this option exist???

You can create your own custom payment, just name it wire transfer. It would allow them to check out with a specific message presented to them, like instructions (how and where to transfer).

They would check out and your would get a pending order where wire is chosen for the payment. Then, you would get the wire and/or call from the customer confirming the arrival of funds, you would mark the order complete and send the goods out.

along these same lines, does anyone use authorize.net e-check as an alternate payment method on their cart?

Maybe this will be helpful

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name=‘Darius’]Maybe this will be helpful

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

thanks Darius that is very helpfull

Ok, I received an offline order. In the admin page. The order shows credit information with, for example xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1234, expiration xxx, CVV2 xxx. How do I get the credit card information to process the order?

[quote name=‘chuckv’]Ok, I received an offline order. In the admin page. The order shows credit information with, for example xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1234, expiration xxx, CVV2 xxx. How do I get the credit card information to process the order?[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘chuckv’]Ok, I received an offline order. In the admin page. The order shows credit information with, for example xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1234, expiration xxx, CVV2 xxx. How do I get the credit card information to process the order?[/QUOTE]

In Orders->Order statuses, make sure that the ‘open’ status has “Remove CC info” unchecked - this should allow you to see the information to manually process the order.

Bob

got it, thanks