Backend Thumbnail Images On Products Page

I have recently redone my site. Before I did I had the product images on the manage products page in the backend so they were 100px x 100px. instead of 50px. I can't remember where the code was to change the size. I have a huge inventory and it makes catorgorizing them a lot easier with a bigger picture.

Thanks in advance

Sean

[quote name='skgranan' timestamp='1409090661' post='190749']

I have recently redone my site. Before I did I had the product images on the manage products page in the backend so they were 100px x 100px. instead of 50px. I can't remember where the code was to change the size. I have a huge inventory and it makes catorgorizing them a lot easier with a bigger picture.

Thanks in advance

Sean

[/quote]

Open the design/backend/templates/views/products/manage.tpl file and replace:

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$product.main_pair.icon|default:$product.main_pair.detailed image_id=$product.main_pair.image_id image_width=50 href="products.update?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}

with

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$product.main_pair.icon|default:$product.main_pair.detailed image_id=$product.main_pair.image_id image_width=100 href="products.update?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}

Thanks

Thank you so much.

Sean

[quote name='skgranan' timestamp='1409163755' post='190851']

Thank you so much.

Sean

[/quote]

You are welcome!