B2BCCTV.net - Some 007 toys ;) Need your opinion

Hello lovely ladies and gentlemen

Here it is - neither a beauty nor an ugly one. Took some time to customize it and also for tweaking it, but I hope, not much is missing. Please let me know what else you advise to do to earn a million bucks in a month. Products are still being added.

http://www.b2bcctv.net

CS v2.0.15 on a small VPS with 720MB/Xeon/2x500SATA, optimized PHP with suEXEC, tweaked Apache and mySQL. Google Webmaster tool says it’s faster than 96% of websites. Sounds good to me :wink:

I and my cat are on our knees looking for some constructive criticism. Thank you.

[url]https://knowledge.rapidssl.com/support/ssl-certificate-support/index?page=content&id=SO9556&actp=LIST&viewlocale=en_US[/url]

from rapid ssl seal.

I haven’t got a clue how to integrate it into the URL so, I left it as it is.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’][url]https://knowledge.rapidssl.com/support/ssl-certificate-support/index?page=content&id=SO9556&actp=LIST&viewlocale=en_US[/url]

from rapid ssl seal.[/QUOTE]

Looks good Noman

If you were in the USA I would have ordered a security system from you as I just purchased a 4 camera IR Color system with DVR… :frowning: Profits could have covered the cost of your cat’s food for at least a week or two!

Ilike it, Im gonna get my boy one of the key fob cams, hes a mad wanna be spy.

Just one thing though, couldnt you get a “prettier” picture for the live help online. I mean J****** that guy is not helping.(dont tell me its the business owner) :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi John

Thanks for that.

The guy [a handsome Chinese man;) ] doesn’t help, but if you let me know your preferences, I’ll change it! Just to keep you happy.

The fob cams are great. I didn’t expect them to be so good. I’m telling you, so many naughty ideas came to my mind :wink: The only thing is, spend a few minutes with it and test it to understand the lens angle and need for light. Last Saturday, I was dropping off 3 18y old girls to Luton and when at the airport, I was secretly recording everything incl. voices. Back at home, my wife couldn’t believe what she saw on the PC. Great and dangerous stuff. More items to come next week.

BTW, Thanks for ordering. It’s on its way…

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]Ilike it, Im gonna get my boy one of the key fob cams, hes a mad wanna be spy.

Just one thing though, couldnt you get a “prettier” picture for the live help online. I mean J****** that guy is not helping.(dont tell me its the business owner) :stuck_out_tongue: :p[/QUOTE]

LMAO :d :d

I am looking for some CCTV gear for one of our shops soon as I get time Ill drop by again.

JOhn

John

You will get the best deal in the Universe! Even cheaper that from the back of the lorry:)

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]LMAO :d :d

I am looking for some CCTV gear for one of our shops soon as I get time Ill drop by again.

JOhn[/QUOTE]

this is the fatest cscart i have ever seen!!!

congratulations…