AWS - Shipping Time - Alt-Team - Template - Payment

Hello,

I’m intending to purchase CS-Cart and do some custom development with the CS Cart team but i have a few questions:

1- Amazon Web Services, can CS Cart be installed in it? i’m not really familier with AWS a lot, but some one did recommend their service to us.

2- Some of our vendors can ship 4 items per day only, and the customer has to order before at least 4 days, so is there an add-on that allow the customer to choose which day to receive the item? and depending on stock of that day to show if its possible or not?

3- How is the quality of Alt-Team add-ons (code wise) i’m interested in their SMS integration add-ons.

4- if a template support v.4 will it matter if i use multi-vendor or the normal version of CS Cart?

5- Can i specify payments for specific items or vendors? for example i dont want people who will order customised item to pay by cash or on delivery.

Hello,

[quote name='V4Market' timestamp='1375232171' post='166068']

Amazon Web Services, can CS Cart be installed in it? i'm not really familier with AWS a lot, but some one did recommend their service to us

[/quote]

AWS hosting should suit the software. If you would like us to set up Amazon Web Services for you, it can be done in the framework of our custom development service.

Some of our vendors can ship 4 items per day only, and the customer has to order before at least 4 days, so is there an add-on that allow the customer to choose which day to receive the item? and depending on stock of that day to show if its possible or not?

[/quote]

Unfortunately, this feature is not included in CS-Cart by default but our engineers will be glad to develop it for you in the framework of our custom development services.

If you are interested, please send your request to sales@cs-cart.com and we will pre-estimate the development for you.

How is the quality of Alt-Team add-ons (code wise) i'm interested in their SMS integration add-ons.

[/quote]

We have not tested their add-ons so we cannot provide any guarantees.

if a template support v.4 will it matter if i use multi-vendor or the normal version of CS Cart?

[/quote]

If you mean templates from our partners https://www.cs-cart…-templates.html , you need to contact them directly to find out which edition the template should be used for.

Can i specify payments for specific items or vendors? for example i dont want people who will order customised item to pay by cash or on delivery.

[/quote]

This functionality is not included in CS-Cart by default. If you make a request to sales@cs-cart.com , we will be able to give an approximate quote for the development of this feature.